AM/FM Radio

-
A friend has something like that. He loves it.

I have had stock radios converted in all three of my 70 Darts, 2 original AM and one original AM/FM. They were all done at Retro Radio Restoration there in PA. They are great! You don't say who the person is that is in the video, but it sure isn't them based on accent alone! Who is that provider and how much do they charge???

I have had stock radios converted in all three of my 70 Darts, 2 original AM and one original AM/FM. They were all done at Retro Radio Restoration there in PA. They are great! You don't say who the person is that is in the video, but it sure isn't them based on accent alone! Who is that provider and how much do they charge???
I have no Idea I was searching for a deal on a am/fm radio and ran across this and it was interesting

I've had Tayman Electrical down here in FL convert a couple radios for me. He is a dealer for Aurora Design and one of the people that helped them develop this. If I remember correctly, a basic conversion is somewhere around $300 and it goes up from there. I had the stock AM radio in my 67 Rambler be AM/FM/Aux AND Bluetooth. If you didn't know, you didn't know. Did the same in my 68 Chrysler 300 I had. It is pricey, I spent $600 on the one in my Rambler, but I feel like it's much better than a cheap aftermarket radio that doesn't fit right, doesn't look right and just all around feels like junk. Gary is my go to radio guy and he can do almost anything. The 74 Dart I have now will be getting the same treatment from him in a couple months.

-
Back