Am I the only who can't see uploads?

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
I went to check out the for sale adds and could not see any of the pics, esp of those 20k 74 Dusters....Am I the only one or do I need to upload something?

from what I can see, most of the Pics that were posted when FABO was using the old software and not visable using the new software. some are however.

Some pf the photos were lost in the upgrade. They are actually there, but you have to click on them to see them.

Yeah it seems like if you posted the original photos using a separate host server like Photobucket the pics are coming up fine....But if you uploaded them through the old FABO software they are still there but like Joey mentioned you have to click on them

Some pf the photos were lost in the upgrade. They are actually there, but you have to click on them to see them.
I found you must be logged in to click on them. Then they open in a new window or tab. The second part (opening in a seperate window) does make the posts hard to read when people expected (wrote them) assuming in-line images.
Attached pictures that were reposted ( linked) in another post, show up as before. This is a with a mozilla/firefox type browser.

I found you must be logged in to click on them. Then they open in a new window or tab. The second part (opening in a seperate window) does make the posts hard to read when people expected (wrote them) assuming in-line images.
Attached pictures that were reposted ( linked) in another post, show up as before. This is a with a mozilla/firefox type browser.

We know. Seems to have been some kind of glitch in the conversion process. I don't know for sure if it can be fixed. It didn't affect all photos, but it did affect many.

-
Back