Amazon shipping will be better they said...

-

DrEamer

I suffer from cars on the brain!
Reaction score
We had a thread a couple of days ago about how messed up USPS is. Well it look like maybe Amazon's shipping department has learned from the pros at the USPS. This is the tracking for a package that is suppose to be here tomorrow. My package was in Oregon less then a hour away, now it shows as being in Texas? WTF !!! Maybe, it is a just a mistake in tracking, but that is not good either. The other thing that I thought of, do they insure their own shipping for damage or loss?

Amazon.jpg

checked out and in, oregon > tx, in 2:40 min. that sucker was moving.
did you see the post office is telling the carriers not to take mail on their routes if it's going to slow them down? :wtf:

checked out and in, oregon > tx, in 2:40 min. that sucker was moving.
did you see the post office is telling the carriers not to take mail on their routes if it's going to slow them down? :wtf:

And from Rockford, IL to Seattle, WA takes more than 2 hours and five minutes.... :realcrazy:

Last I heard??? Amazon was magically going to deliver with DRONES. Geezus effin' Karieeust can you imagine the falling hardware as the whining clouds of dark nonsens overhead drop stuff and crash into each other?

This horse **** has been going on since before I was born. Every few years, the Science/ Mechanics magazines "back then" would have some artist's "exciting cover drawing" of how "we" would "all" have our personal aircraft sitting in our drive way, waltz out the door, top hat, paper, and cup of coffee, fire up the tiny compact aircraft in the driveway and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................off to work

Stupid.

choppergarage.jpg

PSflying.jpg

flycycle.jpg

flyingcar.jpg

once they got to the mid 60's the art work went to crap. the sci fi and futurist artists from the 30's till then had a great feel for making the future look cool, fantastic and possible all at once.

Well, as expected Amazon failed to deliver my package. It was suppose to be a gift for my wife tonight. :(

Amazon 2.jpg

Wait till you ship with ebay global al shipping program.

Order package from detroit Mi
Tracking number takes it to Kentucky and the package sits for a week but it clears the "arrive in 2 days shipping"

The Kentucky ship's it to canada at customs and it sits for 1 week in that status.

Then an email comes to tell you that your package is on the way with a new tracking number.

Then it's super warp speed to your doorstep in a day.

So its 3 day shipping but sits for 3 weeks before it arrives

-
Back