amd raising prices

-
That's why I am scared to find out what it will cost this time.
You're good. The price won't go down any time soon. What will you get, a 100+ pounds? You can eat through that in a few months. Inviting us over for steaks?

Approx. $3.75 a pound for grass fed a year ago I think it was $4.25 a pound for grain fed about 6 months ago. I am holding my breath for what it will cost this time.

122290F1-449F-45EF-9D71-D67AF4EEDBFD.jpeg

All of our materials are going up at work (Printing.) Paper especially and the supply chain is thinning down on us.... A bumpy ride is ahead so I hope people are prepared....

JW

Its gonna take a new policy somewhere to get this place running again. I don't care what party comes up with it. You give money to someone to not work and work DOESN'T GET DONE..and that affects everyone. Disclaimer: I'm not an economist.

My first policy as economic czar: clear the F'n ports of containers! Rail them 24/7 all off to Barstow and store them in the dry desert to get sorted and back on the road...plenty of space! And then get the trucks driving again: Military, National guard, private..whomever wants to assist, this is a National crisis.

That's pretty cool. But isn't alot of that stuff junk from Xhina? Yes, I realize there is stuff there we need... I think we need to reclaim our farmlands too

That's pretty cool. But isn't alot of that stuff junk from Xhina? Yes, I realize there is stuff there we need... I think we need to reclaim our farmlands too
My wife and her brothers just bought grandpa's farm. BIL has been farming it for years. No ching chong chattrack here!

just bought ground beef at ruler/kroger. it was 3 lbs for 10.99. their steaks ain't looking so good though. price wise or appearance wise.

My first policy as economic czar: clear the F'n ports of containers! Rail them 24/7 all off to Barstow and store them in the dry desert to get sorted and back on the road...plenty of space! And then get the trucks driving again: Military, National guard, private..whomever wants to assist, this is a National crisis.
Yep-“manufactured crisis”!

Cost of steel is up. Cost of natural gas is up. Cost of shipping on the ocean is up. Cost of diesel is up. Cost of trucking is up. Cost of warehousing is up. Cost of labor is up. Tell me just on thing that the cost of is not up??
Don't get me started on shortages!!!!

Shakers and movers have the power to implement the National guard to help with this.... But there are other reasons for it not happening and what those are I do not know. Leave no doubt you have a good idea but it's not going to happen until it changes the amount of money lining the pockets of politicians.... They are too busy making money on Vaccines and I suspect that ties into it...

JW

Too busy worrying about parents at school board meetings! ALERT THE FBI!!! That parent don’t agree to CRT!!!! He is a domestic terrorist!!!!

Cost of steel is up. Cost of natural gas is up. Cost of shipping on the ocean is up. Cost of diesel is up. Cost of trucking is up. Cost of warehousing is up. Cost of labor is up. Tell me just on thing that the cost of is not up??
Don't get me started on shortages!!!!
Borrowing money.....artificially depressed interest rates.

Borrowing money.....artificially depressed interest rates.
If you can borrow money for almost nothing, does that not tell us there is something pretty much WRONG!??
When the Fed. prints all the $$$ they want and it is backed by what? nothing except a promise... what does that tell you?
IF you JOE whoever, owes more than your assets and the interest owed is more than you earn... are you really NOT broke!??
If the gov'ment starts forgiving loans.. any loan..student loans, whatever... what does that tell you??

You know what would jump start the trucking industry? Imported labor (or immigrant...those Afghans can drive the **** out of POS trucks!). No joke. Farm labor has been imported for decades because its back breaking work and no domestic work force is willing to do it. Imagine if the same happened in the trucking industry with Keystone pipeline back up and running or subsidized fuel prices for over the road trucking? (They subsidize everything else, 3 billion to homeless and we got MORE?) I tell you that industry would get back on its feet REAL FAST and the domestic labor force will be clamoring to get those jobs back. Would not be popular but neither is $4.00/g Diesel. Does this administration have the balls to pull that one, where you at Buttigiege?

Our money has been backed by nothing but 'a promise' since Nixon. Nothing new there.

^^^Our Tx roads are already full of illegals with fake driver licenses. Yes they drive big truck too. Who you thunk is getting all the chit to Pa. for Xmas anyway?

Yep-“manufactured crisis”!

This is manufactured by people like Whitmer, Pelosi, Newsom, McConnell, et cetera to punish the plebians for their temerity in thinking that they are free men.

This lockdown **** is part of it.

This entire "emergency" is created and perpetrated by frightened and small minded sadists.

Take this lesson to heart what fear of man, and fear of death leads to. What would this have looked like, had the world had fear of God in their hearts, been the rule instead.

For all of A/J's long-windedness, and how he bugs people, even me sometimes he has the right of it.

-
Back