amd raising prices

-
You know what would jump start the trucking industry? Imported labor (or immigrant...those Afghans can drive the **** out of POS trucks!). No joke. Farm labor has been imported for decades because its back breaking work and no domestic work force is willing to do it. Imagine if the same happened in the trucking industry with Keystone pipeline back up and running or subsidized fuel prices for over the road trucking? (They subsidize everything else, 3 billion to homeless and we got MORE?) I tell you that industry would get back on its feet REAL FAST and the domestic labor force will be clamoring to get those jobs back. Would not be popular but neither is $4.00/g Diesel. Does this administration have the balls to pull that one, where you at Buttigiege?
Maybe California’s”requirements” on diesel trucks is a problem????

It never was 'the' problem, They have had that for years and stuff got moved. Its the 'paid more to stay home' federal unemployment with a $600 state bump that's keeping truckers home as well as stupid 'idle time is not paid time' waiting in lines to get a container..The cargo ships Covid policy is not helping as they have to quarantine 14 days before they dock which is Fn stupid as they self quarantined on the friggin way over here! Also the Longshoreman's union is against a C shift or hiring extra personel to get past this, but ships are not getting offloaded as there is nowhere to put the friggin containers. A whole catch-22 situation.

Yeah I get that it’s not the only problem but the” California is God” mentality doesn’t help the situation. That definitely will not go away soon.

I am a guy that likes Mopar stuff many types. But I have been trying to find a reasonable OEM parts company that sells things like a lower control arm for a Promaster city closer to the MOOG price $100 and change VS $330 is there even such a thing? Best price so far is Walmart of all places at $312. Why is it all inflated so much over equilivant other manufacturers?

-
Back