Amount of members

-

340john

Reaction score
When I logged on this morning, I noticed that we now have 24,567 members. I am #616 and I remember wondering if we would hit 1,000 members...and then if we would hit 5,000 and then could we possible hit 10,000 and thinking there was no way we would ever get 15,000. And here we are at almost 25,000 and still adding members everyday. Our family is growing by leaps and bounds. I am proud to be a small part of forum, the friends I have made along way, the assistance they have given to me when I needed it and the help that I was able to offer when I could. Thank you FABO.

Yup, we have been here a long time John. I think they may get us walkers soon. LOL I'm with you, I never thought it would get this big either.

Jack

yeah that is amazing to have that many A body mopar fans out there. Way to go on the number of members!!!

i've been here almost 8 years. joined in 05-22-2004. not sure what number i am.

wonder how many of those 24,000 are actually active members. i know moparts claim to have something like 7,000 members but if you look through the memberlist there are like 3000 members with zero posts. god knows how many have 10 or less and no longer post.

I started the original Proboards site in Jan 13 2004. I think we updated a few months.

heres to you Adam!!! this has been a great site! I enjoy logging in here every day, and reading the new post.

My hat's off to all the members who have been around as long as you John. How do you tell what # you are?

i've been here almost 8 years. joined in 05-22-2004. not sure what number i am.

You are number 17 Joe :thumblef:
Just scroll over your user name and it will show up at the bottom :coffee2:
I joined in when there was 3,634 members here, That makes me member 3,635

Your fabo post ***** on the hill enjoying the best of the best Tec's and folks and NOW many new friends :cheers:

-
Back