And then the other side of the coin.Can this be legit? craigslist

-
If confirmed it is the deal of the century!

As close as you are it would make sense.

They are not worth that much in the market. 60 or so yes!

Mine is headrest delete so no. But 440 cars were mid year so they may have been mandatory.

Seller did not post the VIN or at least partial VIN so suspect for sure.

BB-Dave will surely chime in on this!

Very fake. The email is complete gibberish. Pretty common on Craigslist. Send him an email and you will likely get slammed with a bunch of spam emails. The ad is usually copied from another Craigslist ad or eBay

I have 1 of those hoods only the scoops are funtional.
Don't have a 69 cuda but it will fit my 73 or 76 Dart tho.

The codes are all good, but make no sense. It would likely have had the A01 option which got the full light package as it has hood turn indicators. No mention of A5X option.

Troll ad. Hook, line and sinker......

Jake

You guys lost out, I already send my money to him thru candy gram, and he is picking up my funds thru Walmart. I did have to pay an extra $2700 so his broker could release the funds to him and send it along to his shipper. Ha, you guys aren’t fast enough....I got the deal of the century!! Can’t wait till it gets here!!

You guys lost out, I already send my money to him thru candy gram, and he is picking up my funds thru Walmart. I did have to pay an extra $2700 so his broker could release the funds to him and send it along to his shipper. Ha, you guys aren’t fast enough....I got the deal of the century!! Can’t wait till it gets here!!

Ha! You got took! I sent him the money last week!

Pics when it does...:p

Ha, it just arrived. I’m at work so the wife signed for it. She had to pay an additional unloading fee as it wouldn’t fit in the truck, but the fee covered reassembly!! You guys are gonna be jealous!!

D080BB44-4B2C-4264-9CC1-6B990FB60E76.jpeg

-
Back