Annual Mid-Ohio Mopars Spring All Mopar Swap Meet and Car Corral

-

moparsince60

Reaction score
Annual Mid-Ohio Mopars Spring All Mopar Swap Meet and Car Corral
April 30, 2021 -May 01, 2021
Located At The Wayne County Fairgrounds 199 Vanover St. Wooster, Ohio 44691
Located Just Off The State Route 3 South Exit At US Route 30 At the West End Of Wooster
midohiomopars
This Flyer Will Also Include Information On Our Fall All Mopar Swap Meet And Car Corral.
We Hope To See You There.
MidOhioSwapMeet_2021_01.jpg

Glad they are still having this and aren't covid crazy by you

Been going to the swap meet and car shows pretty much since it started at the high school.
Last year was a disaster. Pretty much up to the county if it takes place or not. Good luck!

No car show, Just Swap and Corral?

One time I went there and it had a show as well.. It was in July of 2015 I believe.

Nice place and show.

No car show, Just Swap and Corral?

One time I went there and it had a show as well.. It was in July of 2015 I believe.

Nice place and show.
The Mid-Ohio Mopars have always had an all Mopar Swap Meet and Car Corral in April and an all Mopar Car Show, Car Corral and Swap Meet in July. in 2021, our Car Show will be a part of Monster Mopar Weekend held July 23-25 at Summit Motorsports Park outside of Norwalk, Ohio. Plus we will have an all Mopar Swap Meet in October. Check out our Facebook page for more details on all three events.

The Mid-Ohio Mopars have always had an all Mopar Swap Meet and Car Corral in April and an all Mopar Car Show, Car Corral and Swap Meet in July. in 2021, our Car Show will be a part of Monster Mopar Weekend held July 23-25 at Summit Motorsports Park outside of Norwalk, Ohio. Plus we will have an all Mopar Swap Meet in October. Check out our Facebook page for more details on all three events.
Thank you,

Good to know. I will plan to make one or more this year!

Greg

Picked up set of magnum valve covers, made my day. Weather was drizzly
And cold. Suppose to be nice tomorrow

I thought it was a great show, great people there, great prices (from my view point) and i found what I needed. Thanks Mid Ohio.

-
Back