Another 727 I.D. Question

-

KickDown

Just a Brit in Germany
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I hope someone can help me out here. I have a 727 that I'm trying to identify. I've chased the build date to Friday May 14th 1982 using the Chrysler 10,000 day calender, but it's the PK build number that has me stumped. I cannot find it in any of my lists. I would be really grateful if someone could shed some light on this.
Cheers & Thanks in advance. Gaz.

34345541iu.jpg

Hi Guys. I hope someone can help me out here. I have a 727 that I'm trying to identify. I've chased the build date to Friday May 14th 1982 using the Chrysler 10,000 day calender, but it's the PK build number that has me stumped. I cannot find it in any of my lists. I would be really grateful if someone could shed some light on this.
Cheers & Thanks in advance. Gaz.

View attachment 1715249436
PK= assembly plant
next is the parts number (7 digits). Most of the trans ID guides/lists online center around the cars/trucks. It's possible for the part number for this trans to have been from a motorhome or a van.

Thanks for the reply Duke. Yes I'm aware that PK is the Kokomo ,Indiana Transmission Plant, it's just the 4186900 I cant seem to find any info on. Cheers.

-
Back