[SOLD] Another free slant six and trans....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehead

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 66 slant 170 with a three speed manual trans, 7 1/4 rear etc. for free. I know its not a 340 but it runs good and its all free. I am in NE Oklahoma, between Joplin MO, Tulsa, OK and Fayetteville AR. I am also cutting up two 66 dart sedans as soon as the driveline is gone if anyone needs sheetmetal. That won't be free but still very cheap. Thanks guys. Message me if interested. Pick up only.

If you are willing to separate I would take the transmission if you can ship to me. Be happy to pay shipping or whatever.

I have a 66 slant 170 with a three speed manual trans, 7 1/4 rear etc. for free. I know its not a 340 but it runs good and its all free. I am in NE Oklahoma, between Joplin MO, Tulsa, OK and Fayetteville AR. I am also cutting up two 66 dart sedans as soon as the driveline is gone if anyone needs sheetmetal. That won't be free but still very cheap. Thanks guys. Message me if interested. Pick up only.
I am in SEK near Ft Scott and would love the whole batch. Let me know where to plck
In SEK and will pick up entire lot. Let me know where & we'll arrange a time.

I'm in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and will pick up the whole lot as well if the previous guy's deal has complications. I'm rather poor after just completing Mechanical Engineering at OU the month before last so it'd help me out pretty good! My 63 Dart's 225 swap just started developing issues and I was just about to pull the motor for some nitty gritty, so let me know if its still available! You got dibs like real mopars :)

Also I just realized regardless of whether or not I get the engine, I have a lake house at Grand Lake! Plz PM me so we can hang out! I drive my Dart up there whenever I can to work on the boats and would love to talk to another Slant 6er or mopar enthusiast!

If the engine (with or without trans) is still available I'll take it! I won't be able to get it until this weekend but I can pick it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back