Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, going to pick up this baby tomorrow. 71 or 72 Dart, 318 auto, SBP power disc. Comes with a full set of small bolt rallyes with acorn centers and trim rings. Look for some choice parts off this gem right here in the next couple weeks!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3284.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,032
  • 100_3285.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,024
  • 100_3286.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,018
looks like ramcharger wheels siting next to it on the ground you should grab those while your there they will be large bolt pattern but will sell quick b body guys love um

I came up to see chryslerfat and came back with a fish. Looks like I need to come up and see you. Where do you guys find this good stuff? My lead on new lug nugs was a dud, so I'm still looking so if the ones you told me about come through let me know.

Yea, I been selling some stuff from it right here. Finally had it completely stripped last week and took the body in. Anybody who needs anything just ask, if I have it it's for sale!!!LOL!!! Geof

Forced 340, the drivers side fender was junk, but the passenger fender was in decent shape. It is listed here for sale under my ad entitled.."1972 Dart Swinger Exterior Items For Sale". The rear trunk trim a was missing but I have the front extension pieces and the hood leading edge moulding. The extensions are pitted and the moulding is dinged up but it all would be CHEEP if you needed it!! If you'd like to see it just message with your email address and I'll send you some!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back