Status
Not open for further replies.

catsncudas

Moparholic
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a shirt I got years ago. Never worn or washed. Only autograph that's missing is Mike Waltrip. I'll pay shipping when Memike gets the money.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Well lookie here I will start the bidding for this t shirt at $20 dolors.
Thank thank you catsncudas, good ol #7 Alan Kulwicki.:cheers:
You have had that T shirt along time.:clock:

Thank's catsncudas.

You mean Mike Waltrip don't ya?

#7 Alan Kulwicki Cup Series championship for the year of 92.

During that championship season, Kulwicki also led the most races (20). He was killed in a 1993 airplane accident while flying to a race in Bristol, Tenn. In 1993, Kulwicki was inducted into Lowe's Motor Speedway's Court of Legends

Kulwicki claimed the 1992 title by the closest margin in the series history
by just 10 points over Bill Elliott

1111111111111111111111111.jpg

I really didn't understand what was going on when I posted the first time...LOL

I didn't know it was a auction for a good cause.

I bid $30 on the shirt.

I really didn't understand what was going on when I posted the first time...LOL

I didn't know it was a auction for a good cause.

I bid $30 on the shirt.

Tip jar is looking great folks, Thank you both.

Bidding will end January 4th at Midnight.:-D

Cannucky, Mike Waltrip's autograph is the only one not on the shirt. Just don't want ya to be disappointed.

????????????????????????
because I'm Canadian Eh!
GTS can have the shirt ,I'm not disappointed I'll just send something anyways { just read the letter memike shared and the whole story ,wish I could get down there and finish that kitchen for them ,} any underemployed carpenters available nearby to donate a little time and sweat?

because I'm Canadian Eh!
and gts can have the shirt I'll just send something anyways { just read the letter memike shared and the whole story ,wish I could get down there and finish that Kitchen for them ,} any underemployed carpenters available to donate a little time and sweat?

No it didn't have anything to do with you being a Canadian... it was that Michael Waltrip was the only one that didn't sign it that's all...

After you sign it I believe it would double in price! LOL!

Yup, still nothing. No seriously, it's a very unique shirt, not to be discounted here. It's for a very good cause and should go for more. I'll be happy if I win.

Yup, still nothing. No seriously, it's a very unique shirt, not to be discounted here. It's for a very good cause and should go for more. I'll be happy if I win.

You are high bidder thanks gts340 :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back