Viking DA front coil over
I let go of the transbrake button at 5000rpm
Anything less the car doesn’t cut a light
These passes have a small gap before the
Leaf spring so no preload
Getting ready to use a restrictor plate
And need that little hiccup to go away

Last edited:
Is that Ben Bruce Raceway? I had no idea you were in the area. We have been going down there since it was still an airport with hand flown win flags. Hope to run into you there one day.

Tighten up the rebound on the rears to keep tyre planted, tyre hits hard and bounces back up, says the man who's trying to get a handle on the hit on our junk!!

Which hole is the bar in? My Dart would porpoise if the bar was in the top hole.

Front looks really stiff, not much weight transfer. I would loosen it up if possible. Also, when I run pro tree indexes I put the car in deep (not deep staged, but deep) to help with the lights.

Front looks really stiff, not much weight transfer. I would loosen it up if possible. Also, when I run pro tree indexes I put the car in deep (not deep staged, but deep) to help with the lights.
I sent menser the same videos
He thought the front was coming up to fast
But I have sent the rear shocks to them for
re valve
So we will see How this goes
I believe it will work out

I sent menser the same videos
He thought the front was coming up to fast
But I have sent the rear shocks to them for
re valve
So we will see How this goes
I believe it will work out
Weird, looks like it barely moved to me...Oh well, let us know how it turns out.:thumbsup:

Weird, looks like it barely moved to me...Oh well, let us know how it turns out.:thumbsup:

I thought the same thing

#1, get more up travel on the front end, test
#2 test rear shock setting. Just because one person says it to stiff and one says it need loosening............figure that out before re valving.(You my not need them re Valved)

I think the rear needs to rise more, i think the front need more travel aka rise more.
T- brake is a violet HIT and there needs some up moment to take the shock from the normal forward movement.
Just one guys opinion......................................

#1, get more up travel on the front end, test
#2 test rear shock setting. Just because one person says it to stiff and one says it need loosening............figure that out before re valving.(You my not need them re Valved)

I think the rear needs to rise more, i think the front need more travel aka rise more.
T- brake is a violet HIT and there needs some up moment to take the shock from the normal forward movement.
Just one guys opinion......................................
Shocks are all ready sent in
So the re valve is going to happen
But from What I understand they will make
The current settings the middle settings
So it’s not like I can’t soften the adjustments

I only had a small window to get this done
Without prolonging the down time
We will be rained out for the next few weeks
So I jumped on it
When they get back it will be test time
And hopefully I can get the correct info I. The altronics predictor
Which is kinda where this whole problem cam from once the weight came out
The et’s became inconsistent

Nobody's mentioned it, but it looks to me like the car sits "opposite" of how it should "if" it is designed to sit biased. It appears to sit higher on the driver's side. That's backwards.

-
Back