Another new member from Calgary.

-

dart swanger

Reaction score
I finally got my hands on a 1969 dart. She needs work but dont they all. I will upload some pics once some work gets started. This will be a resto-mod build...so lookin for some good ideas, like modern interior and suspension. Glad to be here and lookin forward to pickin brains.

Welcome from Kelowna, we look forward to some pics! Dont be in a hurry to ditch the torsion bar front suspension, it is actually a really good design and when rebuilt properly can offer great handling!

Welcome from New Hampshire . . thousands of ideas on this forum . Your biggest mountain to climb is body work and paint , rust repair . Mechanicals are relatively easy

Welcome from New Hampshire . . thousands of ideas on this forum . Your biggest mountain to climb is body work and paint , rust repair . Mechanicals are relatively easy

I hear ya. Already lookin for quarter skins and rockers. Im lucky everything else is straight and solid.

Welcome from PA! Check out classic 2 current for body panels. I use them all the time a lot of AMD in their selection and priced right.

Welcome to FABO from a little south of you in Lethbridge.
How about some pictures of that bad boy?

Will do. I bought the car off a guy in lethbridge...ya might know him. His name is george.
I think i might have heard of him or ran across him somewhere.
He's a friend of a friend of a friend.
Does he go by the name gdrill on here by any chance?
If so, i've seen the car in person.............

I think i might have heard of him or ran across him somewhere.
He's a friend of a friend of a friend.
Does he go by the name gdrill on here by any chance?
If so, i've seen the car in person.............
Not sure. Didnt really get to pick his brain, but he has a butt load of mopars on his property. Nice guy with loads of knowledge.

Just got it today.

20190105_170852.jpg

LOL, just found this. Welcome to FABO James! You've got a lot of fun ahead of you and the knowledge base here is extreme!

I finally got my hands on a 1969 dart. She needs work but dont they all. I will upload some pics once some work gets started. This will be a resto-mod build...so lookin for some good ideas, like modern interior and suspension. Glad to be here and lookin forward to pickin brains.
Welcome, from Winnipeg.

Another welcome from Calgary... or should that be a Howdy!
FABO is The Best!

Hey! Will you be at world of wheels 2018 Calgary February 22?

-
Back