Another Notch with some really nice parts for Todd

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is another notch with some really good parts . The car is pretty solid right front has a kink in the fender well. We pulled it into Todd's garage next door . I lost count how many are there now. I believe 6 total. This car was bronze with Black interior

106_0404.JPG

106_0405.JPG

106_0406.JPG

106_0407.JPG

106_0408.JPG

106_0409.JPG

106_0410.JPG

106_0411.JPG

106_0412.JPG

View attachment 1715489915

Todd worked for me since he was 14 yrs old. I helped him get the place next door. All barracuda parts that Ray Barton didn't get went to Todd

106_0426.JPG

106_0427.JPG

106_0428.JPG

106_0429.JPG

106_0430.JPG

106_0431.JPG

106_0432.JPG

106_0433.JPG

106_0434.JPG

106_0435.JPG

My favorite part of bringing these cars home is looking under the seats. I have to keep my eye on Dave he has been sneaking in them when I look away. Here is another one that was put on the shelf

DSCN2826.JPG

DSCN2827.JPG

DSCN2828.JPG

DSCN2829.JPG

This one trick us we never looked under the car. He had vinyl siding boxes stacked next to the car. The new floor was welded in on top of the rusty floor

DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN0002.JPG

DSCN0003.JPG

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0005.JPG

Nice Steve. I know you guys will make the best of it.

How do you guys keep finding these Notches? That car has the deluxe door panels, 150 speedo, and Head Rests!

Preserve a 4 door Dart but cut up a Barracuda ???
Theres no point in arguing with Steve over these cars. He and Todd are going to cut them up if that's what they are going to do with them. No point in arguing with him over it. It's not going to change either of their minds, so why bother. His money, his cars. Todds money, Todds cars. I have seen a lot of em get cut up at his place thru pix on fabo over the years. Not what I would personally do with it. But if he and Todd are going to cut it up for parts, all arguing over it is a mute point and all its gonna do is piss both of us off, and not make any difference as far as the outcome. This is only counterproductive. The least i can do at this point is ask about is parts i need off it for one i am trying to save. Dfr360cuda, you go fight with him over it. I have went back and forth with Steve too many times over this stuff to count over the years. I am done fighting with him over this stuff.

Last edited:
Theres no point in arguing with Steve over these cars. He and Todd are going to cut them up if that's what they are going to do with them. No point in arguing with him over it. It's not going to change either of their minds, so why bother. His money, his cars. Todds money, Todds cars. I have seen a lot of em get cut up at his place thru pix on fabo over the years. Not what I would personally do with it. But if he and Todd are going to cut it up for parts, all arguing over it is a mute point and all its gonna do is piss both of us off, and not make any difference as far as the outcome. This is only counterproductive. The least i can do at this point is ask about is parts i need off it for one i am trying to save.
Sacrifice a 4 door Dart to get a bunch of 2 door Darts and Demons back on the road ??????
I think it's worth it.

Offers to buy parts will be deleted. This is not a sale thread. If Steve wants to sell parts he will start a sale thread. Thanks

Sacrifice a 4 door Dart to get a bunch of 2 door Darts and Demons back on the road ??????
I think it's worth it.
I understand your point I do. And I really think it's a sin to cut up this 67 barracuda they just got. I mean that would be a hell of a project car. Appears to be pretty solid IMHO. I am just shaking my head over it. But it is their money they spent, and NO amount of bitching at the man is ever gonna change his mind on what he's gonna do with it, EVER!!! Ask me how I know. In that case, all I can do is politely ask for the pieces off it I need to repair damage on my sons car to put it on the road.

I understand your point I do. And I really think it's a sin to cut up this 67 barracuda they just got. I mean that would be a hell of a project car. Appears to be pretty solid IMHO. I am just shaking my head over it. But it is their money they spent, and NO amount of bitching at the man is ever gonna change his mind on what he's gonna do with it, EVER!!! Ask me how I know. In that case, all I can do is politely ask for the pieces off it I need to repair damage on my sons car to put it on the road.
Agree, It's best to send him a PM.

Toolmanmike I already did a couple hours ago. I guess I will see if he's willing to sell me what I need to fix mine off the carcass when they are done with it.

Back in the 80's there was a young guy that worked for the railroad at St. Joe, Mo. His deal was finding old Mopars and cutting them up for parts. He loved it for some reason. He did in a many of a good one back then. He had his one personal old Mopar car and everything else was a parts car, no matter how good! We are talking really good cars!! Funny part was , Mopars were pretty scarce around there cause of him. The down side was there were lots of wrecked and junked Mopars still in the boneyards, today such is a rare site!! Today everyone wants to bring back to life, any old rusted out and wrecked Mopar.
Sometimes it is like the WW11 GI that threw himself over a live grenade, so the 12 other soldiers lived on?
I admit I hate to see can car parted that can be saved, but I have also seen many pics from the rust belt that are like,.. WOW!!!! Are you really ever gone to rebuild that thing!!!?

This green 67 coupe will not get parted out the car is to nice to take anything from it. What I wanted to show is the parts that are still out there for these cars. This car will be put back to original using the parts cars . Bronze with black top, interior and stripe. Formula S.

The maroon car witch was silver and has a green 73 front clip. That is a parts car . It is a mostly complete formula S drive line. The body can no longer be a safe build. Rotted deep into the seams and was hit and clipped. Lots of very good parts that will be used on the other car.

When Todd is ready to take the maroon car apart I will help him find homes to send these parts to. He doesn't want to sell anything at this time.

Parts or projects, you sure seem to have a line on them. I suspect in your neighborhood, you are known as "the Dodge guy". If something pops up, Steve is likely a word used in the first conversation about it!

Everyday there's people here at the garage of all ages. But its like an old timers club. Right now the young gents are trying to take over Just because they do all the work.

-
Back