Another Shooting at a Car Show

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me set this record straight.

I did not have you banned.

I banned you. That is the truth.
Yes that is the truth, my mistake, I did mean to say you did ban me
Now since your internet mouth is working overtime and you are obviously enjoying this, grow a set and tell the boys your side of why you banned me

"A weekly softball game designed to promote peace between gangs"

Jesus, it says it right in the story. I'm sure they were all just about to go back to school and get honest jobs though...

Yes that is the truth, my mistake, I did mean to say you did ban me
Now since your internet mouth is working overtime and you are obviously enjoying this, grow a set and tell the boys your side of why you banned me
Nobody cares any more. :lol:

Let me set this record straight.

I did not have you banned.

I banned you. That is the truth.
And you choked Linda Lovelace, too. That's some badass **** right there. You're my hero.

The usual BS, thread and comments by members who spend their time on the N&P forum....
When its three people shot to death in Cedar Falls than its a outpouring of what a tragedy and prayers
Hypocrite phonies
So who's the hypocrite phony? I don't see you posting stories like this?
Dallas Love Field Airport shooting: Police ID suspect as Portia Odufuwa, a 37-year-old Texas woman
Doesn't fit your agenda does it? Here's a clue, Steve. We're ALL hypocrites. Know why? THE BIBLE says so and there's nothing we can do about it except ask for forgiveness, grace and mercy. Might think about that next time.

Last edited:
Do you post every gun related killing that happens on a everyday occurrence across this country?
Or just the ones that involve gang bangers, minority criminals?
The fact that I heard it described as "another shooting at a car show" on the radio news breaks, makes it relevent to Our hobby, even if it was a combined event of a softball/picnic/lowrider anti-gang activity meet. Lowriders & stereos loosening the windows may not be Our cup of tea, but there seems to be a pointed desire to link these gang shootings to "car shows", connect whatever dots You wish..

The usual BS, thread and comments by members who spend their time on the N&P forum....
When its three people shot to death in Cedar Falls than its a outpouring of what a tragedy and prayers
Hypocrite phonies
What the hell are you talking about????? The usual BS??? What BS????
Are you suggesting that the people on this forum do not care about the deaths because it happened in LA???
You are calling us all hypocrite phonies???? Who the hell are you to make a comment like that?????
All lives matter to me. I bet that 99% of the people on this forum think the same, and you call us hypocrites????
Take a deep breath and apologize to everyone on this forum. You will probably say, "I didn't mean that." But that is exactly what your post says. There is no way to read your post and think anything else.

The fact that I heard it described as "another shooting at a car show" on the radio news breaks, makes it relevent to Our hobby, even if it was a combined event of a softball/picnic/lowrider anti-gang activity meet. Lowriders & stereos loosening the windows may not be Our cup of tea, but there seems to be a pointed desire to link these gang shootings to "car shows", connect whatever dots You wish..
Here are the dots I connect. There is trash and garbage in all walks of society, regardless of race, sex, color, creed, religion or national origin. .....and it's NOBODY'S fault except THEIRS that any ONE of those groups is more responsible for any of the violence and bullshit that goes on at any given time. Those are my dots and I'm stickin to um.

lazyness of reporting. Not waiting for all facts. Something maybe more complicated than a 20 sec and over-simplistic blurb.

Dallas Love Field Airport shooting: Police ID suspect as Portia Odufuwa, a 37-year-old Texas woman
Doesn't fit your agenda does it? Here's a clue, Steve. We're ALL hypocrites. Know why? THE BIBLE says so and there's nothing we can do about it except ask for forgiveness, grace and mercy. Might think about that next time.
Rob, I agree that it would not fit his agenda. He spouted off a minute ago about 'don't listen to the idiots spouting anti-liberal stuff' on the thread where the Op was talking about moving to Texas.

Rob, I agree that it would not fit his agenda. He spouted off a minute ago about 'don't listen to the idiots spouting anti-liberal stuff' on the thread where the Op was talking about moving to Texas.
I saw that. It's his way of thinkin or the highway.

lazyness of reporting. Not waiting for all facts. Something maybe more complicated than a 20 sec and over-simplistic blurb.
I TOTALLY agree with you. You hit the nail on the head. There was a time when newspapers and other news outlets had real reporters who researched stories BEFORE reporting them.

The explanation is that Steve habitually shoots from the hip and gets all emotional by posting anything he perceives as being anti-left wing, or anti-union. He cannot help himself.
And when called out on this he blames Moderators for being biased and self-serving....followed by rants of personal abuse.

Ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

Ignore is our friend... He's a top 5 never invite to the dinner table on the forum....

JW

What the hell are you talking about????? The usual BS??? What BS????
Are you suggesting that the people on this forum do not care about the deaths because it happened in LA???
You are calling us all hypocrite phonies???? Who the hell are you to make a comment like that?????
All lives matter to me. I bet that 99% of the people on this forum think the same, and you call us hypocrites????
Take a deep breath and apologize to everyone on this forum. You will probably say, "I didn't mean that." But that is exactly what your post says. There is no way to read your post and think anything else.
Did I call you out specifically as a hypocrite? Who are you to attack me because you dont like what I say?
Maybe "all lives" matter to you but they dont matter to others and dont get so high and mighty about some others on this forum.
The OP posted this thread because it was about some low life gang bangers who killed and wounded others at a car show. The kind of car show that most here would never attend. He knew the replies he would get
Maybe you should join the N&P and see whats written here by some of your buddies and maybe you should read all the replies that I received about children murdered inn Texas
So save your self righteous bullshit for somebody stupid enough to believe it.

If you were the OP I might not have posted what I did.
The intention of the thread was to point out low life minority thugs shot up a car show and killed and injured and unfortunately thats something happening all across this country
Good people taking their children, family out for a afternoon event and this is the result
I read some comments and replied

Are you implying now I defend minorities? Nothing could be further from the truth

Wow, I don't even have my first cup of coffee and I read through 2 pages of this **** stirring?

Someone need a new shirt?
upload_2022-7-26_7-24-31.png

Got damn, is this a green bearing thread and I missed the green bearing part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back