Another UTG bottle rocket update

-
“Your share”??

I have nothing to do with that project...... I’m just passing along the video for anyone who’s been following along.

I am beginning to believe UT is a little delusional. He's explanation about his slow shift to second is way out there, not to mention his explanation of the poor throttle response. I never had any of those problems to begin with when using slicks, a 4.56 rear end, full synchro Mopar four-speed, and 600 CFM Holley double pumper.

“Your share”??

I have nothing to do with that project...... I’m just passing along the video for anyone who’s been following along.
My bad, I thought he posted it

:realcrazy:
toke-gif.gif

So....car is still slower than a one legged turtle. Dude is a moron, that is self evident.

I like watching the channel, however, that car is setup all wrong for speed.

The setup is right. He's getting people to watch his channel.... He is just another one in a sea of crazy's trying to get a revenue stream off YT....

JW

Wait so that big *** car with basically stock 318 running 9.19 in the 1/8th is considered bad, even with it nosing over on his shake down runs. You guys are harsh. That puts him what about 14.3 in the quarter. Hell just getting the tune figure out and remove those heavy wheels he’s running. He would be knocking on 13sec. Then blast it with what I think he was saying a 300 shot. What do you guys think that would yield? If of course it doesn’t scatter. Not trying to Kiss his *** but I enjoy the trials and tribulations of his videos. If you learn nothing at all from watching , at the very least you pick up what not to do. I always say “I learn more from dummies then I do smarties” I watch how people struggle then I try to go a different route. Been that way my whole life. I’ll keep watching.

A mechanical secondary would've made runs much more enjoyable instead of a vacuum secondary.

The setup is right. He's getting people to watch his channel.... He is just another one in a sea of crazy's trying to get a revenue stream off YT....

JW
I think most of the revenue is from merchandise kind've like all my band revenue.

Its entertainment. Jeez, I remember the days when Mopars got no love. Good or bad, right or wrong, learn something or not, at least hes working with the right stuff.

Wait so that big *** car with basically stock 318 running 9.19 in the 1/8th is considered bad, even with it nosing over on his shake down runs. You guys are harsh. That puts him what about 14.3 in the quarter. Hell just getting the tune figure out and remove those heavy wheels he’s running. He would be knocking on 13sec. Then blast it with what I think he was saying a 300 shot. What do you guys think that would yield? If of course it doesn’t scatter. Not trying to Kiss his *** but I enjoy the trials and tribulations of his videos. If you learn nothing at all from watching , at the very least you pick up what not to do. I always say “I learn more from dummies then I do smarties” I watch how people struggle then I try to go a different route. Been that way my whole life. I’ll keep watching.
I think there is another video somewhere explaining that he cut and lightend the car to somewhere near 3100 lbs, and it's one of his "hot" 318 race engine recipes....so heavy car with a near stock 318 is not very accurate, and it's been to the track more than once allready. Its definitely entertaining if looked at through the proper context

Its entertainment. Jeez, I remember the days when Mopars got no love. Good or bad, right or wrong, learn something or not, at least hes working with the right stuff.
Spot on. I personally am enjoying project bottle rocket. What's there not to like about a 4 door '73 B-body with a 318 (with 318 heads, 318 pistons, 318 crank) 4-speed banging down the track?? He said from the start, he plans on blowing up a motor or three, and breaking parts. He'll get it to 13's (almost there) and then start spraying it. It's his 1st time driving it at the track and only the 2nd time the car's been out to the track. And if I didn't like it, there is a lot of power in one finger...... Just Don't Click On It! LOL

Sorry, where is your channel?
And what is your latest adventure?
Where is your channel? Is having a YouTube channel the measure of success? Showing every possible wrong way to build engines and cars, using a cancer victim as your "test driver" and then berating him when the car was a dog, is that what's required to be a internet "hero" these days? Conning a guy into the famous UTG worlds first live 318 build, where you build a engine in a u-rent-storage unit, in the dirt, to stupid to check your std. bearings on a .010 under crank? Then haul it to Canada for a humiliating dyno session? I dont do **** like that because I dont make a living off of YouTube click-bait bullshiting of people

He's out at the track having fun and sharing said fun. Some of yall would piss all over anything.

Where is your channel? Is having a YouTube channel the measure of success? Showing every possible wrong way to build engines and cars, using a cancer victim as your "test driver" and then berating him when the car was a dog, is that what's required to be a internet "hero" these days? Conning a guy into the famous UTG worlds first live 318 build, where you build a engine in a u-rent-storage unit, in the dirt, to stupid to check your std. bearings on a .010 under crank? Then haul it to Canada for a humiliating dyno session? I dont do **** like that because I dont make a living off of YouTube click-bait bullshiting of people
You sir are one miserable human being.

I love you-boob and using you-boob I love all the technical help it's givin me..
I'm not subscribed to anybody's channels cuz I just don't like reality TV that's just basically what most of it is..
I guess I'm just not that interested in strangers to want to watch them do regular things LOL...
Like running engine cleaning brushes through the holes of a block:poke:or going to buy a vehicle:poke:...
the only time I click on these videos is when they're posted and they're brought up for discussion and then it turns into something else....

I got dashavu reading this thread its very similar to the last utg thread. I for one am impressed that a car like that went that fast I think thats pretty cool.
I for one like utg and I will tell you why. I personally like people who teach cheap budget builds and show just what you can do with that old 318 you dont plan on ever using. I for one get sick of the the same old routine take your block to a machinist spend 6k and get an engine back. I want to do it myself and know how and why thing work or in some cases dont work.Just like the rtv on the freeze plugs in the one video. Stuff like that is valuable information to the new guys that dont already know. Alot of you guys that have been there done that can scoff and roll your eyes and be like why wouldnt you put rtv on them every one knows to that. Except the ones that dont!!! Maybe its possible that he left it off on purpose just to show the new guy he was training what would happen so next time he will remember to use rtv. I for one like videos and instructionals of the cheap budget shadetree guys like myself. Not everyone has unlimited resources and top of the line tools and deep pockets to solve problems. I think the guy is over the top sometimes and is a character for sure but I learn alot watching his videos and get a kick out of watching him bogart that joint. :rofl:

He's faster than me so I'm paying attention to what he's doing. Plus he's a cutie with a cool car, where's my "like" button.

. I for one get sick of the the same old routine take your block to a machinist spend 6k and get an engine back.
I've been trying to talk you into getting a magnum block from the pic and pull for what seems like 2 years now? And what are you going to do? Last I heard you were taking it to a machine shop LOL..??..

-
Back