Not open for further replies.

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Contact seller
I have a set of rare Ansen 15X7 slotted aluminum wheels in the small bolt pattern (5X4). They have a 5" offset and fit easily within the wheel wells of early A bodies. From the picture you can see they fit well on a 61 Lancer wagon. The wheels are in good shape and include the Ansen caps. $450 plus shipping for the set. I'm not open to breaking up the set. If you are attending SpringFling in April I'm will to bring them down however it's money up front.

Attachments

• Lancer%20passenger%20side%20view[1].jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,073
Too bad they are nice wheels but the shipping would be too much , If they don't sell by next month a buddy of mine will be at the black powder show in Monroe WA so maybe I can work something out with him . otherwise GLWS

If they don't sell to a member I'll be bringing these down to the Springfling swap in April.

I stand corrected. These are 15X7 with a 4.5" offset. Here some better pictures I took today.

Attachments

• 15X8 Ansen Wheels.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 810
  • Ansen Cap.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 786
  • 15X8 SBP.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 814
Bump TTT. I'll be taking these to SpringFling so if you want to save shipping buy now and I'll bring them down.

I have a set of rare Ansen 15X7 slotted aluminum wheels in the small bolt pattern (5X4). They have a 5" offset and fit easily within the wheel wells of early A bodies. From the picture you can see they fit well on a 61 Lancer wagon. The wheels are in good shape and include the Ansen caps. $450 plus shipping for the set. I'm not open to breaking up the set. If you are attending SpringFling in April I'm will to bring them down however it's money up front.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back