Not open for further replies.

RPM440+6

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have available the antenna bezel nut wrench available that will work on 68 to 76 A, 68 to 74 B and 70 to 74 E-Bodies. These wrenches are laser cut for tight tolerances to allow them to fit tightly to the nut preventing breaking the chrome or slipping and scratching the paint. The wrenches are plated in a silver zinc to protect the appearance for years of service. I am retailing the wrenches for $12.00 plus $3.00 for shipping charges via USPS in the continental US. If you should like to order one, please drop me a message. I do not take Pay Pal, but a check or money order will be fine. Thanks for the ad space.

Antenna Wrench2A.jpg

We are in the process of doing the other style with eight indents to cover the other style. Also in the works is a similar tool for the outside adjustable mirror bezel for the inner door panel.

Anything for a 68 c body? I know my son would want one for his 68 Fury-III if they work on that or you are making one in the future.

The C-Body variety will be in the works. Basically I thought that there were only two different styles, but a customer from Las Vegas just sent me a picture from his 68 Charger with one that I have never seen before. He cannot say for sure that it was not changed in the past 45 years, but it sure looks and fits correctly.

20170425_065919.jpg
These are a couple pics his antenna, it's a 4 prong and as you can see in the one picture it sits at an angle which makes it challenging to get a wrench on straight with without scratching it up. Lol, he needs to wash his car bad, it's his daily driver and is constantly working on it.
20170425_065912.jpg

I have available the antenna bezel nut wrench available that will work on 68 to 76 A, 68 to 74 B and 70 to 74 E-Bodies. These wrenches are laser cut for tight tolerances to allow them to fit tightly to the nut preventing breaking the chrome or slipping and scratching the paint. The wrenches are plated in a silver zinc to protect the appearance for years of service. I am retailing the wrenches for $12.00 plus $3.00 for shipping charges via USPS in the continental US. If you should like to order one, please drop me a message. I do not take Pay Pal, but a check or money order will be fine. Thanks for the ad space.

View attachment 1715041572
Your inbox is full -I will take one contact me

Got my wrench today, that is one good looking piece! If you're thinking about one don't hesitate, very well mad

Thanks for the support. I am very surprised by the response of the wrench. We made 103 and I have 36 left and I have only sold them on three different Forums.

I will take a check or money order and I have had two orders come in with actual money inside a sheet of paper. Not a fan of Pay Pal.

like i said.. be something neat for the tool box (probably use it once every 10 years...lol) but if i can't payal it then i'm not buying one.. no big deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back