Any A-Body YouTubers Out There?

-
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNslu2N14n-2blPYpbYfHSg

This is mine.
Here is one of my video’s of my buddy Mike’s 71 Dart getting a major makeover with leaf spring relocation, Caltracks, 15 inch wide tires, a Hemi Denny K with power rack and pinion steering, a big block 440, 727, Gear Vendors overdrive and a lot more.

I also have a new update on this car getting ready to go up real soon, AND right now I’m working on a video that much more extensively explains how I set up my 42RH overdrive and how it’s set up for completely automatic shifting, including a wiring diagram and explanation of the parts used so stay tuned.

Feel free to subscribe and hit the notification bell for new videos.

You gotta badass channel. What kinda leaf spring locators are those? I really like the multiple holes.

Thank you. I've always had self esteem issues.
Me too buddy. I always feel like nothing i do is good enough and I will always come up short. But I'm here to tell you my good friend, your videos are really good! You were a big part and inspiration for me to start mine! I always love watching guys like vice grip and uncle Tony and I think I could never pull off a production like that but then I watch yours and 318willrun and think these are just as good and informative and done with no big production or fancy equipment I can do that. The difference between me and you ( and 318wr) is yall know what taller are talking about and doing! Lol I don't know **** I'm just learning as I go but I'm having fun with it!

Me too buddy. I always feel like nothing i do is good enough and I will always come up short. But I'm here to tell you my good friend, your videos are really good! You were a big part and inspiration for me to start mine! I always love watching guys like vice grip and uncle Tony and I think I could never pull off a production like that but then I watch yours and 318willrun and think these are just as good and informative and done with no big production or fancy equipment I can do that. The difference between me and you ( and 318wr) is yall know what taller are talking about and doing! Lol I don't know **** I'm just learning as I go but I'm having fun with it!

You're doin a lot better than you think. I forgot to ask.....have you primed that engine?

you are doing fine... and I plainly state that "it's my unprofessional opinion" so my viewers know I may or may not have a clue (usually the later) :D

UTG’s final video he puts out is of excellent quality. IDK how that’s done.

You gotta badass channel. What kinda leaf spring locators are those? I really like the multiple holes.
Those are custom home made by Mopar Mike.
You need to see the part 2 video of the wiper motor assembly he moved by recessing into the inside of the car so he could make his firewall cover.
I posted it below.

Most any fairly current smart phone can do a really good job of vids for YouTube.
Plus if you use an IPhone there is free software called Imovie.
It’s really easy to use and is what I do mine with.

Here’s the latest of Mikes 71 Dart re-design.

UTG’s final video he puts out is of excellent quality. IDK how that’s done.

Most any fairly recent smart phone does really well for YouTube. (If by excellent quality) you mean the video quality.
I recently got a go pro 8 for YouTube and found out my phone does just as good as far as quality.
The go pro has more functions and features, but they really aren’t needed.
For example the video below has a little shakiness in it and the go pro has super stabilization that filters that out.
My winterization video was all done with my phone and the Imovie software for the phone for editing.

Here’s how you start a 416” stroker build :poke:

... and how to ID a rod knock

it had 80K HARD miles on a ring and bearing job. 3600-4000 rpm from LA to Iowa every collage summer

I think the extra “push off the cliff” came when I had a experienced racer drive and instruct me as a passenger at Willow Springs. He carried a lot more speed than me especially in long fast corners. After 1 1/2 laps the lifters clattered and we came in. The oil was foamed up and pan sucked dry.

After the oil settled back in the pan I went out on track and ran it some more :steering: Then drove it home.

It was about 2 more years until I heard that rod knock on the freeway.

BTW that motor in the video now sits under a bench of mine.

Last edited:
Most any fairly recent smart phone does really well for YouTube. (If by excellent quality) you mean the video quality.
I recently got a go pro 8 for YouTube and found out my phone does just as good as far as quality.
The go pro has more functions and features, but they really aren’t needed.
For example the video below has a little shakiness in it and the go pro has super stabilization that filters that out.
My winterization video was all done with my phone and the Imovie software for the phone for editing.

Thanks. The wife and I just a GoPro9. We have yet to do anything with it besides just fool around with the unit and did a basic “check it out” and some Tom foolery with it.

This is what a mopar front suspension looks like under a car up close when being worked

the rattling noise at beginning is just the front valence against the camera mount

Thanks. The wife and I just a GoPro9. We have yet to do anything with it besides just fool around with the unit and did a basic “check it out” and some Tom foolery with it.

When I got the go pro and tried to download the software to control the cam with my phone I found that I needed a newer phone than an iPhone 5.
So I got a new phone and found that the new phone was nearly as capable for the basic stuff as the cam.
Then I went down the external microphone rabbit hole.:D
Hit me up if you decide to do an external mic and I can save you a lot of headache and cash with just a little info on what I ended up finding out.

Thank you. I've always had self esteem issues.

I can totally relate.

I started a YouTube channel back in 2015 to 2016. I had posted a couple videos on here and it got pretty good reception. I'd either cruise around in my Dart and talk about automotive topics as a young enthusiast or show clips of me autocrossing. Those videos are now off YouTube. Unfortunately, at the time, I had started a Master's program while working full-time and had no time to film content.

I have been thinking about starting to make content again. I have some 3D printing, composite, wheels and tires projects on my list for the Dart. I also plan on going to some events (mostly autocross) this year. I just get really anxious. If you do want to see some stuff I've done you can check out what I have on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c60RX9az4aOgmXJ0jJuvg

Last edited:
-
Back