any advice on where to buy /6 to 360 motor mount kit.t

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I see allot of /6 to 318 motor mount kits, but does anyone know
where is the best bolt on ready motor mount kits out there.
Yes I am going to be removing my slant 6 for a 360 and 904
Both fresh and strong for Victoria.
Thank you for any direction that will lead me to these engine mounts
for my 66 Valiant.

Having a great day my way :color:

Thank you nerd racing and krazykuda (Karl)
This is going to be my first purchase to get Victoria in the Early A V8 class
I am going to be selling all of my slant 6 stuff , A/C system to all the things that
can be seen in my last couple pages in my restoration thread
so to y'all I give a heads up for the quick response on this help
THANK y'all a bunch, I will be ordering the Mancini kit Karl.

ebay.

these tran dapt mounts are almost half the price of mancini or shoe maker

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...o+360&_nkw=trans+dapt+slant+6+to+360&_sacat=0

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Trans-Dapt-1967-1972-Mopar-A-Body-340-360ci-Slant-6-Engine-Motor-Swap-Kit-/261549333230?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce58e1aee&vxp=mtr"]New Trans Dapt 1967 1972 Mopar A Body 340 360CI Slant 6 Engine Motor Swap Kit | eBay[/ame]

yes they will .....the pass. side is bigger to account for the offset of the slant and the driver side is in the same location for slant of v8

I see that now, when I opened the first link, it wasn't what is there now.

Thank you Rani, they would save me some cash but they will not work on my 66 model Valiant
From what I am see/learning the Early A k frame and location for motor mount is different from 67 and up.
I wish they would work.

I am using the Schumaker brand. They include everything needed as far as hardware and insulators and it Fit probably better than the factory mounts in a v8 K-frame in my experience. I am running a mild street 360 in a 67 Barracuda running high 12 second ETs and they have held up great been in car for 6 years now. Im sure there are others out there in fact I've heard of some combination using a truck/van mount bracket and and a car v8 mount that works as well if you have the time to research/find the right combo.

Thank you Rani, they would save me some cash but they will not work on my 66 model Valiant
From what I am see/learning the Early A k frame and location for motor mount is different from 67 and up.
I wish they would work.

oops my mistake .....I think in terms of 67-72 because that is the range all my stuff is in.

you might call trans dapt or JEGS ....just because they don't have a listing on ebay right now don't mean they don't have them.

I will check into it from here too.

Early a k frames are the same /6 or v8. Your cheapest bet is factory 273 mounts. I have ran a 360, 318 and currently run a 340 with unmodified 273 mounts. Some good bolts, washers and piece of 7/16 all thread is all that is needed to make them work.

It may be me Jim, but looking at the motor mount's you got is for a 340/360 .
318 engine mounts are a little different then the 340/360.

Only the left (driver's) side mount is different for the 340/360. The right side is the same for all...

-
Back