Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
Nitrojunkee , I am located at 131st and quebec real close just primered car today about 3 weeks from finish. Would like to meet some more mopar fans in Thornton.
Have to work Saturday will catch you guys on the next one.

Sounds good, man. When you are able and want to get together, just let me know.

Washington park in April sounds great! I'm sure we will get a good Saturday or Sunday weather wise. Just need to plan a day & back-up in case of bad weather. Who's in?

Hey just read this count me in for sure... My '70 Duster is running great and I would love to check out some other A-bodies, I also live in downtown Denver area so Washington Park works for me.

Would love to make my way up to Denver. I'll keep you guys posted on my status as it gets closer to the date.

k, i will start pm'ing (nice word) everyone on this post with a personal invite, hopfully it will be a killer turn out........
higgs

LOL, do I lose points if I don't drive an a-body there? It would be a cool Mopar but not the Valiant :glasses7:

i guess we'll have to take the dinner for one back......lol. whatever you bring i'm sure it would be kewl!! just you showing up would be killer.......
higgs

As you know, the Denver area FABO members were meeting at Washington Park Denver Co. on April 21st 2013. We have had to change parks due to the fact that they don't let any cars in Washington park anymore, it is now set up for runners, dogs, and bicyclists.

We will now have the meet and greet at Ruby Hill Park, 1200 w. Florida ave. Denver Co. 80223. This park is about 2 miles west of Washington Park, and has the facility's and parking that we need. Enter at the Osage and Florida st. entrance, and look for the A bodies! I'll will have a banner/sign up.

Meet and greet starts at 8:00 am, get there early for a good spot!

Then we will do a cruise up to Gunther Toody's for lunch and refreshments off of 58th and Wadsworth in Arvada, cruise will start around 11:30-12:00. Details on the route at the meet.

All Mopar enthusiasts are invited.
Rain out date will be April 28th
For directions/ info please e-mail me at: brikathig@comcast.net

Let's have some fun dudes........c'mon out!!

higgs

everyone seems to be subscribed to this thread that is going, so i'll post here.........this weather is sucking right now.........i'm wondering how sunday is going to turn out.

could u guys that are planning on going please post up and pm me w/your email addy's??

it would be nice to get everyone on an e-mail list, that way i could send info out to everyone at once...thanks.

thoughts on this sunday? should we go ahead, or push it back to the 28th..

thanks again for the reply's......please pm me if your going......
higgs

In Windsor with a 67 Dart GT. Working on a disc brake upgrade. Can't believe we finally got some snow.

I just talked to Higg's and it's on for this Sunday!!! Contact Brian or me if you have any questions and I hope to see a bunch of ya'll at Ruby Hill Park from 8am on. Look for the FABO banner.

-
Back