Any Mechanics for hire near Fredericksburg, VA?

-

TheWhiteBuffalo

Very Confused
Reaction score
I finally had my Scamp delivered and she sits safely in my garage. Next on the agenda is to actually get her running.

Are there any Mopar fanatics/mechanics near me that might be interested in some side work? I'm not mechanically inclined and my budget is slim at times, so my hope is to find someone willing to do small jobs every so often. I would be steady work and you would be helping out a fellow A body fanatic...lol. I wold like to either replace the timing chain on my original motor, or swap out the engine (I have another /6 in my garage).

It is hard to find mechanics in my area who are willing to work on an old slant 6. I guess you have to know someone who knows someone :banghead:

Feel free to email me or send me a pm. I will have cash and cold beer ready!

Bumpity bump.

I am still looking for someone to help me with the timing chain install. I've set aside the money and it is burning a hole in my pocket!

I can't wait to hear the ol' Scamp fire up for the first time. Woooohoooo!

I'm not too far away, in Franconia Springfield.

Howdy mopartom340!

It is very kind of you and Slappy to offer assistance. I would love to have an experienced mopar pro take a look at the project. I'm thinking Springfield would be quite a hike, probably two hours away. That is quite a bit of time on the road and I couldn't ask you to do that, that is way too kind (even if it is a paid job because I certainly take care of my friends).

I definitely appreciate the offer to help. This forum sure has some awesome members!

Cases closed on this one. I have finally come to grips that I will be relying on others for assistance with the car and it is just too much for me to handle right now. My limited mechanical skills have come back to bite me.

I have placed the car for sale in the classifieds section. It would be a great project for someone and hopefully it finds a great home.

-
Back