Any Shady Dell Ryan update?

-

JoeDragster

Reaction score
Saw a post a while back that Ryan was having possible health issues. Is his shop still open and how is he doing?

I am on here a LOT now since I retired and have not seen a THING other than where the guy was worried about his parts. Not one word. I do hope Ryan is ok.

He was really into sb mopar head porting. I would like to know if he is ok. That guy has tons of knowledge and talent

Seems no one yet has said anything . The earlier post seemed to suggest he was having issues of some kind!

Shady dell is closed permanently,he screwed alot of people out of parts and money. I just got a phone call an hour ago from the detective about my parts. So if anyone is missing parts call the state college police dept. Or they may call you If there is any contact info with the parts.

I saw a Facebook post just today about police calling people and that the FBI is involved. Seen it all before. I bet nothing comes of it.

I saw a Facebook post just today about police calling people and that the FBI is involved. Seen it all before. I bet nothing comes of it.
Yeah that was me. They found my stuff so just trying to help the people missing stuff. As far as ryan I wouldn't think hed get out of this. But you never know.

Yeah that was me. They found my stuff so just trying to help the people missing stuff. As far as ryan I wouldn't think hed get out of this. But you never know.

I hope something happens. I don't hold out a lot of hope, because we've all seen that justin guy keep gettin away with it over and over. did you get your stuff back? If so, you're luckier than most will be I bet.

I hope something happens. I don't hold out a lot of hope, because we've all seen that justin guy keep gettin away with it over and over. did you get your stuff back? If so, you're luckier than most will be I bet.
I dont physically have it yet but I was told they have both heads with my contact info. That's the only way they knew it was mine. I marked each box inside and out.

Wow! You marked your boxes. major forethought right there!

Wow! You marked your boxes. major forethought right there!

I had my 4.500 Calais crank cut down to Chevy size and had the shop rebalance everything. I had my name on every single box and then taped a 3-5 index card on everything with my name and phone number. The shop owner thanked me at least 5 times for doing that.

I had my 4.500 Calais crank cut down to Chevy size and had the shop rebalance everything. I had my name on every single box and then taped a 3-5 index card on everything with my name and phone number. The shop owner thanked me at least 5 times for doing that.

Every single thing that came into the shop got tagged and marked where it went in the shop.

You'd be surprised by how many guys will leave crap for months and months, and even years, and then expect you to know where it is, or if you still have it.

It's like adult Romper Room. So as a business, you need to protect yourself.

This time it appears to be the other way round.

I knew Ryan over 15 years ago. Right when he learned he could sell other peoples stuff to make money and replace their things with someone else's things. as more came in. I caught him red handed. looking at his phone and screening my call watching him through his window. He has been doing this since 2002 when I met him. He sold my parts back then. I went there when his brother was there and took the equivalent of what I left there that he sold.

Do you guys actually think he is sick. LOL, His girl was involved back then before he was married. His claim then was he was in the Hospital for health issues. When I watched him through his window he was healthy as a Fox. All the while his girl friend returning calls was so upset that he was not doing good at all.

This guy could sell Ice to and Eskimo. I told you all back then and You all didn't listen. Blame no one but yourselves. I can remember his good friends at Carlisle telling me don't take my motor to him in 2002. I didn't listen, But I handled it with the only way I knew how to. Face to face with a crew hearing the lies for witnesses. His brother didn't want no part of the legalities on his property where it all took place. He left us take what Ryan had hidden for his Coronet in the house to replace my items.

That was a long time ago. I lost a couple sets of W5's and W2's. he never paid for. His brother replaced them with Indy's and other parts. If it weren't for his brother I would be in the same situation as you all.

He has no sympathy from me even if he is sick this time. The little boy that cried wolf comes to mind. I hope he is in real pain.

This is too funny....
So wheres the stuff you stole to replace the stuff that was stolen from you?...and what's the use wishing someone they get their stuff back...if you're the one that took it?

Theres another thread where this played out more of the story...or this was it and maybe its been edited 4 pages worth.

Thats some hazard county logic...

-
Back