Any Valve Cover Racers

-
. . .

Last edited:
Last years paint. .
DSC04751.JPG

This season color. .
DSC04926.JPG

What color is the main body of these valve covers Leanna ? It looks close to my Q5 Turquoise on my GTS !

Why don't you PM cudachick instead of mucking up the " Valve Cover Racer " thread?

What color is the main body of these valve covers Leanna ? It looks close to my Q5 Turquoise on my GTS !

It's called Sea Water Teal Dennis. It can also be cleared to where it more closely matches the DupliColor engine enamel.

Lighten up oldkid. Your thread is still as pure as the driven snow, and we're all family here. :D

Thanks to all that helped the cause. I've received many orphaned valve covers. The kids dig shinning them up and have been busy putting them into rotation. Thanks again FABO.
*UPDATE:
Next stop:
ncn17.jpg

DSC04945.JPG
DSC04947.JPG

Crosly, GM, Import, Ford. Not a Mopar being represented as of yet. .

Hope to get this one finished by Columbus
ggn17.jpg

Coming to a track near you. . .
DSC04949.JPG
DSC04951.JPG

Still on the hunt for other orphans.. I could use any unwanted "Speed Industry" stickers, maybe a F.A.B.O inspired racer? Thanks again

Still on the hunt for other orphans.. I could use any unwanted "Speed Industry" stickers, maybe a F.A.B.O inspired racer? Thanks again

One of the guys on FBBO hit me up to see if I was interested in a stray Mickey Thompson valve cover. I suggested he send it to you oldkid -- it looks like you're doing good things with them.

Getting ready for the Columbus Good-Guys PPG Nationals. Stop by and say hey if you make it there.
DSC04967.JPG

DSC04969.JPG

DSC04970.JPG

What is the track made of? This looks so fun I might have to see about making a track and getting my kids and friends involved in a valve cover racing league...

Thanks,

Riddler

What is the track made of? This looks so fun I might have to see about making a track and getting my kids and friends involved in a valve cover racing league...

Thanks,

Riddler

I would think wither wood, plastic, metal, or a combination of any... As long as it's a good platform and smooth so the cars can race it should work...

I would think wither wood, plastic, metal, or a combination of any... As long as it's a good platform and smooth so the cars can race it should work...
Many have tried, come and gone. mine is a true survivor from the 70's

This is why my family does it.. . .
IMG_0275.JPG

Track set-up '17.JPG
. .
IMG_0272 (2).JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0245 (4).JPG

-
Back