Any VO2 code cars out there???

-

HAUK67

Reaction score
Looking to see how many VO2 code cars out there. I have a 69 340 swinger with the vo2 code, B7 blue with a B5 blue painted top, not vinyl. Also has a tutone blue interior, original 340 4speed car, now has a automatic. Love to see some pictures if you have some..

I do not have one, but do you have any photos of yours by chance?

In my gallery, the blue 69 dart...

Mark, yes I did. Funny story is, I recently moved to Sanatoga and had a 2010 Challenger in my drive way from work, Charlie stopped and knocked on my door and spoke to my wife about buying the Challenger. He left his number with my wife, I called him later that night not knowing it was Charlie. After we spoke on the phone for a minute we both realized who each other was and I had him come over drive the Challenger and it took a week to get him to trade the dart in, but he did. I know he is happy with the New Challenger and I am happy to get the dart back after selling it to him 10 years ago.

Cool story Rick. Glad ya got it back. Got those valve covers you sold me on the Dart. Here is a pic of them. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• DSCN2977.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 237
Love the stock Look..I am kicking around the same idea on making mine stock looking again, and maybe putting a 4 speed back in her over the winter. It was a original 4speed. Your car looks awesome, I have never seen it around. Hope to see it Sunday August 14th at the Collegeville car show.

Thanks Rick. I'd go back to the 4 gear if I were you. Been to the Collegeville show once a few years ago, small attendance. Don't know if I'll go.

Gonna head to the Harleysville cruise on August 13th at the Wal-mart, 63 and 113.

another vo2 car here. F4 green bottom, F8 green top. Have been trying to go to something else since I've owned this car.....even different shades of green, but always seem to come back to the OEM colors! Ben.

Attachments

• 0630000701a(2).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 0630000719c.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 162
Here is a 70 V02 swinger i picked up from this site. Origionally a T6 Dark tan poly with a W1 white top and white tail stripe. Its currently completely stripped and at the body shop getting painted back to origional. hopefully have some pics soon

Attachments

• 1970 dodge dart Swinger 002.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 1970 dodge dart Swinger 001.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 182
68 didn't use that code, but I have a 68 Dart GT with a gold body and black top.

Attachments

• Dart.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 151
-
Back