anybody else use new post on the old site

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Joey is saying it works the same on here. But not for me.

d496bfc67074229faf9d03fd4251dbb4.jpg

Joey is saying it works the same on here. But not for me.

Me either Dave,

It works correctly on my iPad or iPhone but not with win10, it is hit or miss and depends how long I have not refreshed seemingly.

so its just deleting what I looked at. were the old site it would just not be in bold any more.

When I bump all my parts then click on new post they would all show up on new post. So now when you reply to a post it will not show up until somebody else post on it.

What I was saying is the line that says these posts are not read but new only seems to work on my apple devices.

sorry for the confusion.

I am getting it. But does not work the same. The old site never delete what you posted on or read. It would alway still be there.

I am getting it. But does not work the same. The old site never delete what you posted on or read. It would alway still be there.

I've explained a dozen times. It worked exactly as it does now. Regardless, it is not changing.

[QUOTE="Joeychgo]:BangHead:
Lol, when You pray for patience, You get 'tribulation' :)[/QUOTE]

New post does not work exactly like New post on the old site. Thats all I am saying. I was just getting a little confused with recent post. I under stand how the new one works. I was just wonder why when I bump my parts post and the click new post they would show up on my computer on the old site but not on the new site. But joey says they never did thats so he right and wrong.

definitely not the same on my end either...........just gonna have to get used to the "NEW SITE"

The new site had "new post" and "recent post" but suddenly "recent post" is gone which I liked better because you could see you just posted something.....guess it doesn't matter really, will be nice when all the features are finally settled.

-
Back