anybody have a

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
I need a schematic/wiring diagram for a 1990 Dodge Ram with the Cummins. A buddy of mine is installing one in a 1990 1/2 ton Ram to make a Diesel fun/drag truck out of and the wiring harness was burned up on the truck he took it out of so we can't tell much of what needs to be where. Neither of us know diesels well enough to know this stuff but I do know electrical very good so I know I could wire it if we just had a schematic...

BTW: He'd even buy a service manual if we could find it (as long as the price isn't insane) but all we can find is Haynes manuals and they don't have anything in them about Diesel wiring.

Thanks, Tracy

fishy< I'll look in the shop in a few minutes and see what i have, but i think its a Haynes also. I'll see and if i have it i'll send it to ya.
Small Block

fishy< I'll look in the shop in a few minutes and see what i have, but i think its a Haynes also. I'll see and if i have it i'll send it to ya.
Small Block

Thanks Bill.

can u go to the dealer

Yes but the closest dealer is 25-30 miles away and not the most helpful. Since they closed all our Dodge dealers down around us it sucks.

you can get a subscription here http://www.eautorepair.net/Marketing/Default.asp
it is thru mitchell, there will be a schematic. or check with your local library, they might have a Mitchell deal on one of the computers, I know some of the libraries in Az did.....

I'll check out the link. Thanks. We're such a small community none of our little libraries have stuff like that.

the closest library to me does not have it neither. Maybe some members will volunteer to go check there local library??

-
Back