anybody know where I can get

-

freshayr

Reaction score
Hood marker lights for 68 barracuda. I see Lawson's has the bulbs but not the light itself.

freshayr said:
Hood marker lights for 68 barracuda. I see Lawson's has the bulbs but not the light itself.

There's a place called Cruisin Moons that re-pops them. But you better hang onto your shorts: They cost something like $295 !!!!!!!

YEOWZA !!!!!!!!!! That's a lotta coin !

you gotta be kidding me....just when I thought I'd seen it all with the 68 trunk trim.

freshayr said:
you gotta be kidding me....just when I thought I'd seen it all with the 68 trunk trim.

Yeah, those 2 pieces can set you back a house payment too! Remember that the next time you see some knob yakking on their cell phone while closing in on you at a red light.....usually in an SUV :sad5:

Now you know why there's so many restored Mustangs and Camaros.... they cost about $8 to restore :tongue:

FASTBACK340 said:
There's a place called Cruisin Moons that re-pops them. But you better hang onto your shorts: They cost something like $295 !!!!!!!

YEOWZA !!!!!!!!!! That's a lotta coin !

They do nice work but like John said they are VERY expensive!
My brother got a set of chrome taillight rings off of them for his 69 RR,$500 for the pair!:shock:
I'm just glad i didn't have to pay for them,the old pitted one's would be going back in if it was mine!

-
Back