I'm taking an Intro to Statistics course, and our capstone project for the end of the semester requires us to conduct a survey. My group is doing a short survey on Global Warming. I was wondering if any of you would help me out and take the survey. It is only six questions long, and you can put your responses here in the forum. To any that help me out I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
- How much have you thought about global warming before today? (1) Never (2) Briefly (3) A lot
- From what you have heard or read, do you believe increases in the Earth's temperature over the last century are due more to (1) the effects of pollution from human activities or (2) natural changes in the environment that are not due to human activities?
- Thinking about what is said in the news, in your view is the seriousness of global warming (1) generally exaggerated, (2) generally correct, or (3) generally underestimated?
- Do you think that global warming should be a (1) low, (2) medium, or (3) high, priority for the President and Congress?
- How much do you think global warming will harm future generations of people? (1) Not at all (2) Only a little (3) A moderate amount (4) A great deal
- Do you think that the future condition of the environment will be (1) better, (2) worse, or (3) about the same ?