Anyone building this transmission stand? "Nick Garage"

-

Skeeter007

Skeeter007
Reaction score
Big fan of Nicks Garage up here in Canada. I'm catching up on his shows and he wheels this bad boy out!! I believe that he said his father built this and Nick has carried on using it. What a game changer of a device. You can catch the episode on YouTube and see this in action. It pivots and locks in the positions you need to work on the 727! So is anyone making this?

IMG_8394.jpg

IMG_8393.jpg

IMG_8396.PNG

cool tool. only thing i see that would be wrong with me using it, is that a lot of the trans i do are ones that have those tabs cut off for trans shields. i have the factory mopar special tool that i use and it fits all. if i needed another one, i would build it like this one pictured.

cool tool. only thing i see that would be wrong with me using it, is that a lot of the trans i do are ones that have those tabs cut off for trans shields. i have the factory mopar special tool that i use and it fits all. if i needed another one, i would build it like this one pictured.
You could potentially modify this design. I like the stand up and work feature.

I made those 20 years ago....plus even (way) better the TransLift. This is a device that allows you to work on a transmission at various heights, not a device for picking up men who think they are women. With the TransLift, you can load and unload the trans from the jack, and you can work on 4 trannies at one time.

TL3.JPG

Dsc00243.jpg

I made those 20 years ago....plus even (way) better the TransLift. This is a device that allows you to work on a transmission at various heights, not a device for picking up men who think they are women. With the TransLift, you can load and unload the trans from the jack, and you can work on 4 trannies at one time.

View attachment 1716030548

View attachment 1716030549
That’s cool!

I have 2 old THM 350 input shafts I install into the tabs on both sides of case near rear of pan rail and when trans is upside down on a bench the pan is level. you can also make your own shafts.

-
Back