Anyone deal with M&R Products lately?? 5 point harness.

-

DARTSPORT

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get ahold of them since Dec. 11th, 2018. M&R Products Home | Safety Thru Quality I called Dec. 11th 2018, and ordered a new 5 point harness, like I do every 2 years (Thanks NHRA). I called their 800 number, they answered quickly. Placed my order for a new 5 point harness, and some new straps to secure racecar in the trailer. They took my order, said that they would call back the next day for credit card info.
Next day, nobody called me. So I have been calling them every day, Monday thru Friday. No ansewer on their 800 number. I leave it ring 30 times, before I hang up. I sent them an email thru their website on Dec. 14th.2018.

On Dec. 19th 2018, I got a phone call and voice message from them, but I was out side looking at a customers car. I have tried calling them on their 800 number, and the phone # left in their voice message, every day since, except weekends. I leave a voice message on the one phone #, and nobody ever ansewers the 800 phone #.

Does anyone know if they are still in business?? M&R Products are located in New Jersey, but their corporate phone # is in California.

they usually always have a booth at the motorsports expo at the philly convention center,,the show is in 2 weeks,,i know,,no big help,,BUT if you dont hear from them before then,,i can certainly see if they are set up this year,,and inquire,,,I'll be at the show,,,

they usually always have a booth at the motorsports expo at the philly convention center,,the show is in 2 weeks,,i know,,no big help,,BUT if you dont hear from them before then,,i can certainly see if they are set up this year,,and inquire,,,I'll be at the show,,,

I will keep you posted on any change. I would appreciate it , if you could pass on my info and phone #, if I can't get ahold of them by then.

Thanks for the offer of getting ahold of M&R Products if they are at the show that you are going to. I gave up and ordered, and already received a RJS 5 point racing harness. Last week. Let me know if M&R was at the show.. Thanks, Paul

-
Back