anyone from around eugene oregon?

-

jungles82

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and see if there's any other members here around me in the area

Springfield Oregon here cool 70 dart. Dustin

Thanks I started a build thread I'm turbo a turbo slant with the car. I'm taking parts in to get ceramic coated now

How do you like the 408? I found another dart I'm thinking about doing a small block stroker in

I like the 408 but the car it's in has bad wiring harness so unfortunately it mostly just sits. I'll definitely follow your build thread I'm trying to talk a friend into turbocharging his 70 dart instead of a v8 swap. What other dart did you find? Dustin

A 71 swinger slant auto car I had a 72 318 auto dart but it was to far gone and now the salvageable sheet metal lives on on my buddy's 74 that started as a slant auto but he's building a 408 727 8 3/4 mini tubs and so on. There is a 66 barracuda just south of town that has a 318 4 speed power disk brakes would be a good parts car body is not good motor has edelbrock intake and msd could get it for 2k

You guy know anyone with a water jet around here? I have a buddy with a plas table that's gonna make me some header and turbo flanges if I can get the right file format to input them into his machine

Wife is from Tangent. My late father in law helped me score a cop 4 barrel manifold, front bumper and grill from a guy right on Rt99 for my east coast Duster.

Awesome I really like all the cool packages Plymouth put on the dusters what options does your space duster have?

Hey keep an eye out for me for a good deal locally for a duster would love a panther or plum crazy one to mess with a little 318 would be cool but even a slant would work then build a turbo setup for it also

In Vancouver, Wa, just over the river...

I'm up in portland all the time with our 9 month old son who goes to doernbecker children's hospital and make the drive across the river to go to Joe's crab shack

I'm up in portland all the time with our 9 month old son who goes to doernbecker children's hospital and make the drive across the river to go to Joe's crab shack

Drop me a line/PM next time your out my way. Don't know if you know, but there is a local A-body group that meets the last Sunday of every month at Stark Street Pizza. Great gorup of people. Went there last month with my 9 year old son, had a great time.

Drop me a line/PM next time your out my way. Don't know if you know, but there is a local A-body group that meets the last Sunday of every month at Stark Street Pizza. Great gorup of people. Went there last month with my 9 year old son, had a great time.

Yea that sounds awesome I will hit u up next time and maybe meet up for lunch or something and bs about mopars lol

Found a mockup car just need a set of small bolt pattern wheels cause its sitting on blocks in a field anyone have any extras I have a nice set of big bolt pattern wheels with newer tires

Found a mockup car just need a set of small bolt pattern wheels cause its sitting on blocks in a field anyone have any extras I have a nice set of big bolt pattern wheels with newer tires

I do with good tires, come get them, $50 they are yours

I do with good tires, come get them, $50 they are yours

Heck yea I'll take them I have a buddy coming up Tuesday. I would come up Sunday but my daughter has a pitching lesson and practice in corvallis

-
Back