anyone have a source for this?

-

CCHHAARRGGER!

Reaction score
Looking for the washer and the clip that holds the throttle cable to the throttle cable bracket on the inside of the passenger compartment. The bracket is for v8 cars specifically 64- 66 dart, barracuda, valiant.

I can’t help you out, but might get a little more traction by putting a request in the parts wanted section, or getting a moderator to move it for you. Good luck.

Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

You might get lucky and find what you need at a True Value hardware store. They have lots of odd and end type clips. I can remember off the top what its supposed to look like.

You might get lucky and find what you need at a True Value hardware store. They have lots of odd and end type clips. I can remember off the top what its supposed to look like.
Here is a photo of an original and a replacement.
20180527_203131[1].jpg

Looks like the clip is just an E clip. You can buy a large assortment kit of them from harbor freight. Maybe if someone has measurements of the washer you should be able to get what you need.

Looking for the washer and the clip that holds the throttle cable to the throttle cable bracket on the inside of the passenger compartment. The bracket is for v8 cars specifically 64- 66 dart, barracuda, valiant.

As None2Slow commented, it's only a washer and an E or C clip, both available at hardware stores.

-
Back