Anyone have any experience with this vendor?

-
I believe it's a copy of a flaming river box

Chrome sunglasses and lots of chrome on the guitar and amp
It's priced pretty reasonable, maybe too reasonable. Supposed to be a 16:1 manual steering box, chrome plated. Not an exact replica of my steering box (mine is aluminum), but appealing because of the price. Just don't want to throw $160.00 at a box that doesn't work well. I have sent 2 messages to the seller, neither have been answered.

Not answering your messages, if you gave him adequate time usually isn't a good sign.

Jeff

Not answering your messages, if you gave him adequate time usually isn't a good sign.

Jeff
Yeah, that's what I thought. He's been given a week now. He doesn't have a bad rating through Ebay, but I have learned to not put a lot to weight on the ratings. If he was a good businessman, he would have replied by now.

I understand that, but I would think he would have received the message and replied by now. I'm still waiting, and if things change I will advise. I'm all about giving him a fair shake.

Ebay message, BTW.

Check the feedback

eBay Feedback Profile for hotrodchrome

upload_2019-4-20_22-54-23.png

I got a 16:1 box from PST that looks like a stock one Manual Steering Box box I think it's gone up in price, but I also think thr forum gets a discount. You believe can find them cheaper on ebay if you look

-
Back