Anyone here ever deal with LKQ?

-
And you wonder why i wont source used parts for my customers. I cant be running around just to get a run around.
So i let the customers dig up the part. Warranty is their problem, not mine.
I believe the hemi waiting to be installed is a lbftq or what you call it.

well in this case I am sourcing the part for a vehicle I own, its my wife's daily driver and camper hauler.

Well they have their rules for their convenience and protection, not yours. Just something to keep in mind. They are very specific and their instructions are normally printed very clearly in their ads. We all want what we want right now. That's just the nature of the beast. Sometimes we have to wait. Each time I've done business with them, I just wait until I get all their emails with all the information, print it out and go with it in hand and have not had one problem. Yet.

This isn't the 1st time I have dealt with this company but is the 1st time I have dealt with them thru ebay. And maybe things are different down there, but in this case things were clear as mud at the time I made the buy. 2 totally wasted trips there to retrieve what is mine so far.
If for some reason I don't get this I guess I'll go to a competing company U pull down the road and pull one myself. I know these things are all over in the yards.
I'd go to my normal yard 6 miles from home but unlike the u pull yards around an hour away this local junkyard pulls all tires/wheels and sets them on their belly, no way to get under them the u pulls set them on stands so I can at least crawl under. And I thought I was getting a deal compared to the yard by here. And they aren't any better about pulling parts when needed, they are notorious for telling me they will have what's needed by the end of the day but never actually pull them unless I'm physically sitting there waiting for what I need.
The ebay ad never said anything about how soon after purchase your parts would be available, just found out after the 2nd wasted trip that I had to wait for them to email these other numbers for the counterman to have as clue

-
Back