• No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
I am setting up a FABO Secret Santa. There is a $20 minimum. No maximum amount to spend (spend as much as you want). When you mail it, get a tracking number for your records, in case someone does not receive their gift (you need proof, or you are a deadbeat).
I will need PM'd to me by Thanksgiving:
Username
Mail to name is optional
Address
Add some helpful info like hobbys, T-shirt size, favorite sports teams, etc

Once we get everyone in that wants to participate. I will take the info and send it to another participating member and they will get you a gift. You will not know who gets you the gift.

Take care and Happy Seasons.

Im in. How about if we can't afford a gift, we can use a part we aren't using? I think the limit should be $25. I agree on the member should be atleast a member for 6 months prior to this December. Ill post maybe some more ideas when I can think of them! Finally a way to give back to FABO!:cheers:

BOOOoooooo for the 6 month thingy. I want in!

I will do whatever rules that everyone wants, if they decide a 3 month membership prior to December then Sept Members are in. I just don't want people to join to try and get something and screw someone over and not give a gift.

I will do whatever rules that everyone wants, if they decide a 3 month membership prior to December then Sept Members are in. I just don't want people to join to try and get something and screw someone over and not give a gift.
x2. Scammers suck

Setting up a possible disaster here.
4 spd ragtop will send you a big dog turd...guaranteed.:-D

Anyone that screws another will be banned from the next time. This is for the Christmas Spirit of giving, not so much of getting.

Anyone that screws another will be banned from the next time. This is for the Christmas Spirit of giving, not so much of getting.

Your idea is noble, but just one question...If it's secret, how will we know? If 4spdragtop gets a piece of Fido crap, you'll never know it was me...

Setting up a possible disaster here.
4 spd ragtop will send you a big dog turd...guaranteed.:-D

Ive been through 2 divorces and they cost me A LOT more than $25 bucks, so I cant define anything that cheap a disaster lol Im in:cheers:

When it is ready to start, I will have everyone PM me a name, address, phone number, shirt size and interests.
Then I will randomly match them up, so I will know who gets who. And when its over and done with, if you do not get something. PM me and I will investigate it further and get the tracking number to prove it has been shipped. They have done this for years over on moparts and they only had 1 issue in 4 years.... and if you guys have gone on that site, you will know that is pretty impressive ratio. I figured the caliber of guys here is pretty high, so it should not be an issue.

So far for rules:
1. Gift worth at least $25
2. Have to be a member since ?? You guys want September or July?
And I think those are the only rules talked interest of thus far.

Hey Count me in! I know for my time on here I don't post much but this sounds like fun!

OH YA, I'm in like a stiff you know what. Fun times.

Kenny

Sounds like we will have enough to do this thing. It may not be huge the first year, but it will be a lot of fun.
PM's sent to Slappy; DarTT ; DusterDude72 ; Seca900r ; mopardrt ; dustermaniac ; Badawg ; 72ScampTramp ; dartnabout.

Anyone else interested PM me. You need to be a member at least since September 2010. There is a $20 minimum. No maximum amount to spend (spend as much as you want). When you mail it, get a tracking number for your records, in case someone does not receive their gift (you need proof, or you are a deadbeat).
I will need PM'd to me:
Username
Mail to name is optional
Address
Add some helpful info like hobbys, T-shirt size, favorite sports teams, etc.

-
Back