Anyone know Tom Stroup in Leesburg, OH?

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
I am trying to get ahold of Tom. We use to be on the MML (Mopar Mailing List) many moons ago. Tom bought one of my 69 Formula S 340 Barracudas (14 years ago). It was a Bronze Metallic fastback with a saddle tan interior.

Anyway, I believe I came across the numbers matching transmission for the Barracuda and wanted to track him and the car down so they could be reunited. That would make me happy to see it all back together. Any help would be appreciated. Thnx.

I know him. Last time I talked to him, about a year ago, he was talking about thinning the herd. I remember him having a 2nd Gen barracuda with a 383, don't think he mentioned having a 340 cuda. The dude has, or had, about 35 cars. He used to frequent MML. I have a phone number for him if you're interested.

Thnx all (and especially Kosmic for Tom's number). I called him (14 years after he bought my Barracuda) and we talked for almost 1 1/2 hours catching up. The numbers maching trans will soon be reunited with the Barracud and the numbers matching motor. I am going to pull it out of my Barracuda soon and get it on a pallet and on it's way. Thnx again all.

I am trying to get ahold of Tom. We use to be on the MML (Mopar Mailing List) many moons ago. Tom bought one of my 69 Formula S 340 Barracudas (14 years ago). It was a Bronze Metallic fastback with a saddle tan interior.

I'm sorry to tell you, but Tom died. He had blood cancer. Google him for the obit. I found you while doing the same and joined to let you know. Everything you need will be in the obit.

Anyway, I believe I came across the numbers matching transmission for the Barracuda and wanted to track him and the car down so they could be reunited. That would make me happy to see it all back together. Any help would be appreciated. Thnx.

Knew him about 20 years. Enjoyed hanging with him and Penny at the Mopar shows over the years.
It's always hard for me to delete deceased friends and family from my phone contacts.

Hello.
I stumbled across your post completely by accident and I'm hoping that you will get in touch with me. I am Tom's widow. After nearly two years, I still struggle just saying those words. I am interested in any history you can give me on the Barracuda. When Tom passed away we owned three Formula S Barracudas. I still have two of them.
Did you ship that transmission to Tom? That was in 2016, I believe, and I don't remember Tom receiving something like this but I wasn't always watching him like a hawk.
Next spring, I will probably be able to get to the Barracuda and post it for sale. It's buried pretty deep back in one of the barns. It has been under shelter since it came home to us. The vehicle pretty much stands exactly as we purchased it. Anyway, if you could please get in touch with me I would certainly appreciate it. Once you send me an e-mail, I can give you my phone number and we could either talk on the phone or text. I like texting a lot because it documents important things that might be said and that way I can keep a good record. When Tom passed away I had to do a spreadsheet of all the cars we had. I had to round up keys and titles which were all over the place. I had over 56 vehicles (the majority of them are Mopars) on the spreadsheet which included two trailers and four motorcycles. It's been a struggle and new full time job that I never wanted sign up for. It breaks my heart every time a vehicle leaves the property. So many memories traveling with each car down the lane and on to its next adventure. I am trying to place each car with a responsible owner. I'm not interested in anyone who wants to just buy one of them for a discounted price and turn around and flip it.
Anyway, if you could contact me I would appreciate it. Thank you for originally reaching out on this website. I'm glad you were able to talk to Tom. There was nothing he liked better in this life than talking Mopar.
Penni

Hello.
I stumbled across your post completely by accident and I'm hoping that you will get in touch with me. I am Tom's widow. After nearly two years, I still struggle just saying those words. I am interested in any history you can give me on the Barracuda. When Tom passed away we owned three Formula S Barracudas. I still have two of them.
Did you ship that transmission to Tom? That was in 2016, I believe, and I don't remember Tom receiving something like this but I wasn't always watching him like a hawk.
Next spring, I will probably be able to get to the Barracuda and post it for sale. It's buried pretty deep back in one of the barns. It has been under shelter since it came home to us. The vehicle pretty much stands exactly as we purchased it. Anyway, if you could please get in touch with me I would certainly appreciate it. Once you send me an e-mail, I can give you my phone number and we could either talk on the phone or text. I like texting a lot because it documents important things that might be said and that way I can keep a good record. When Tom passed away I had to do a spreadsheet of all the cars we had. I had to round up keys and titles which were all over the place. I had over 56 vehicles (the majority of them are Mopars) on the spreadsheet which included two trailers and four motorcycles. It's been a struggle and new full time job that I never wanted sign up for. It breaks my heart every time a vehicle leaves the property. So many memories traveling with each car down the lane and on to its next adventure. I am trying to place each car with a responsible owner. I'm not interested in anyone who wants to just buy one of them for a discounted price and turn around and flip it.
Anyway, if you could contact me I would appreciate it. Thank you for originally reaching out on this website. I'm glad you were able to talk to Tom. There was nothing he liked better in this life than talking Mopar.
Penni
We are sorry for your loss. I'm sure some members here may be interested in some of the vehicles you have for sale. If you have a list of them you may want to post it on here. I did not know Tom but he sounds like my kind of guy. Take care and I hope this may help you liquidate the cars you are planning to.

-
Back