Anyone know what these wheels are from?

-
I think the color,lighting and the angle is throwing everybody off....those are definetly cop car wheels. Look at where the valve stem is...the slotted hole in the rim starts at the edge of the stem base, then goes to the bigger lip that holds the hub cap on....distance looks the same to me.

These wheels appear to have smaller holes when they are painted silver or most any color...the black edge looks more shadowed making the hole look bigger cause the inside edge is not as easily noticed.

To the OP....let's put this question to rest by posting a part number from the wheel :glasses7:

Must be more than one style.Maybe the older ones had 6 holes and the newer had 5 holes.

they were all 6 hole, only 5 hole ones I know of are the chebby rally wheels, which wont bolt onto our cars cause of the different bolt pattern

I think the color,lighting and the angle is throwing everybody off....those are definetly cop car wheels. Look at where the valve stem is...the slotted hole in the rim starts at the edge of the stem base, then goes to the bigger lip that holds the hub cap on....distance looks the same to me.

These wheels appear to have smaller holes when they are painted silver or most any color...the black edge looks more shadowed making the hole look bigger cause the inside edge is not as easily noticed.

To the OP....let's put this question to rest by posting a part number from the wheel :glasses7:

I'll make a point of getting the number on those rims one day...But for now we need that wheel on the car to keep it roll-able
There are 5000 more critical tasks in front of that one for our project.

I don't plan on using them on the car, but as previously stated, I do like the stance the car has with the 15' wheels on the back and the 14" wheels on the front.

The are 255/60R15 on those wheels now and I have a 1/2" clearance from the back of the tire to the leaf springs.

We're looking to keep the same tire combo, but to go to a Rallye on the back or go aftermarket wheels all around.

Thanks for all of the responses so far

police wheel

mw695740.jpg

You can have a rallye wheel made to just about any size and back space you want anymore. If you have some wheels and you like how they fit, take some careful measurements and find some rallye's the the same size.

Summit has 15x7's for $99

WVI-56-5712044_SN_ml.jpg

second wheel looks like a run of the mill 15" rally...

not sure who suggested a lil red express or warlock wheel but they don't know mopars very well

the lil red and warlock had chrome slots.. warlocks also had colored wagon wheels..

lil-red-express-truck.jpg

1978.jpg

mopp_0207_01_z%2B1978_dodge_warlock%2B440_engine.jpg

OK, so back to this.
What I'm looking to do is get 2 rallyes the same size as those cop wheels and also get 4 new center caps and get a pair of 14' and a pair of 15" beauty rings.
whats a good place to look for that kinda stuff?

-
Back