Anyone know where I can get a late model Challenger 6 cyl. w/ tranny?

-

char69ger

Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of people selling complete Hemi pull outs of all sizes complete with ECM, tranny, wiring harness, gas pedal and accessories. I haven't seen one selling the 300 hp six packaged like this. I think it would be a cool project for a daily driven A Body. Anyone know where this can be found?

i have been wondering the same for a few years now. also why have they not put this engine in the new dart for a SRT-6 package?

also why have they not put this engine in the new dart for a SRT-6 package?

Because the 'new' Dart was discontinued last September.

also why have they not put this engine in the new dart for a SRT-6 package?

Because the 'new' Dart was discontinued last September.

Yeah, the "new" Dart didn't last long

But the new V6 in an old A-body is something I would like to see too!

Yeah, the "new" Dart didn't last long

But the new V6 in an old A-body is something I would like to see too!
my son bought a new dart, he does a lot of driving in his job. he kept it about 3 weeks or so, said it was apiece of junk ! has a Chrysler 300 now.

There is a large late model parts vendor called GreenLeaf.It is owned by Ford.I believe it is national.Several guys in this area doing engine swaps be it GM,Ford or Chrysler have bought late model drive trains thru them.

call around to various yards.. i'm sure you'll be able to buy a set up.

reason they are not advertised is because it isn't a popular swap.

LKQ corporation would be a good one to call, they are a nationwide salvage company

go to your local avis, or whatever car rental company you prefer and rent one

then total it, and buy it from their insurance company
:poke:

There seem to be a lot of people selling complete Hemi pull outs of all sizes complete with ECM, tranny, wiring harness, gas pedal and accessories. I haven't seen one selling the 300 hp six packaged like this. I think it would be a cool project for a daily driven A Body. Anyone know where this can be found?

Try Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Database of salvage yards across north america... do a regional search for one near you...

-
Back