Anyone know where to find a BB A body transmission filler tube???

-

1970dartcustom

of the Moore clan
Reaction score
Not a flexible, not some one size fits all, an actual BB A body filler tube???

Were on number three: two mancini's, one flexible, and none work quite how they should...

I know some on here say they don't have an issue, some say flexible worked for them, I say the flexible won't make the turn and the other won't fit at all...

Please help...

Not a flexible, not some one size fits all, an actual BB A body filler tube???

Were on number three: two mancini's, one flexible, and none work quite how they should...

I know some on here say they don't have an issue, some say flexible worked for them, I say the flexible won't make the turn and the other won't fit at all...

Please help...

Dipsticks & Tubes - Hughes Performance

Jake

That is just a mopar BB filler tube, generic, not made specifically for an A body with headers etc...
What’s so specific about it that a regular one doesn’t qualify as an “a body”??

Jake

Not sure what my 727 was originally out of, but I put 3 small bends in the upper part of the dip stick tube to clear the TTi headers. The bends were made towards the firewall and it fits fine in the car.

IMG_5142 copy.JPG

Not sure what my 727 was originally out of, but I put 3 small bends in the upper part of the dip stick tube to clear the TTi headers. The bends were made towards the firewall and it fits fine in the car.

View attachment 1715166860
Add a set of raised port heads that only have about 1/2" between the back of the head and the firewall, to go w/ 2" headers in a 68 fastback, and you`ll be hunting the right flexable set up! (1967 440/505 r/b and 727)

I used a CRT locking Dipstick in my 73 dart swinger. It worked and fit great with my Indy EZ headed 440 with 2 inch tube TTI headers. Didn’t have to bend it or anything.

75531270-60D0-4839-97F6-62EFD2CAC19A.png

Its a "dip stick" I have installed many motors in many cars with little or no room. I would get one from a 727 trans at a yard and make one . get a "dip stick"

-
Back