Anyone Recognize this water pump

-

siuauto

Reaction score
I saw this on an engine for sale on FB marketplace, and I had never seen one before. I sent the guy who posted it but he neve responded to me. I would love to learn more about it, so if you know anything about it, hit me up.

water pump.png

How do you figure? 1/2" NPT has an ID of what, 0.622"? The factory replacement pump I have on my shelf has an ID of 1.375".
I got it now....I was lookin at it thinkin that was the bypass or heater hose outlet. It didn't dawn on me it was the bottom radiator hose. LOL

I caint imagine it's just 1/2 NPT for the water pump inlet. It'd have to be at least 3/4 NPT, wouldn't you think? I looked on their web site but it's not listed.

I caint imagine it's just 1/2 NPT for the water pump inlet. It'd have to be at least 3/4 NPT, wouldn't you think? I looked on their web site but it's not listed.
I would think so. And it must be intended for race only, there is no provision for a heater hose that I can tell,

I would think so. And it must be intended for race only, there is no provision for a heater hose that I can tell,
Or bypass that I see. Although lots of people eliminate that anyway.

Thanks everyone, I wish this had a bypass and heater hoses. I am looking to gain 1/2" or so to fit a radiator electric fan combo I have. I know other combos will work just trying to get the one I have to. I wish they made a short shaft water pump for our small blocks.

Thanks everyone, I wish this had a bypass and heater hoses. I am looking to gain 1/2" or so to fit a radiator electric fan combo I have. I know other combos will work just trying to get the one I have to. I wish they made a short shaft water pump for our small blocks.
I’m running a electric fan and just the WP pulley.

7346B237-F36C-4B4E-AB71-CF1CE2ED729F.jpeg

Check this thread out. Something to think about.
Short nose water pump for electric fan clearance

think what the volume is through the pathetic thermostat....that aint ****.

-
Back