Anyone use ESPO stock height springs? Interested in height.

-
On my '67 Cuda I bought the +1 Cause a lot of people on here were raving about them. Well I hate the looks of them. They sit too high. Do the stock I think that's just right.

I'm running the stock ride height with 18" wheels at 26.6" wheel diameter. I like the ride height. Some may prefer it 1 inch lower though.

30708797_10209039937354183_8411534810303954944_o.jpg

This us mine with formula s springs which are 1 over. Obviously there is no weight on the car now. Hope this helps. The old tires are 14 in on stock rims

View attachment 1715187798
I sat on the rear Saturday and had someone measure. It actually dropped 2 inches which I think should be good. If you add the rear window and the rest of the car, add my 230 and I think it will be perfect

I would suggest you guys get your tires and rims of choice and then figure what you need. You should be able to figure out real quick what you need for springs. Order what you need and expect them to settle a bit. If you order 1" over what you need don't be disappointed if it takes a year to settle to where you want. You may need lowering blocks to adjust.

-
Back