Are you ready to go racin!

-

Reaction score
How close are you to having your racer ready to go?

I hope to be on the dyno in a couple weeks. I just need to put new leaf springs on my car an its ready to go. :blob:

Hope you have a good year 572!!
Instal sping's then wait for spring,then let'er goooo.

That has got to be a wild ride

Your vidio's are :headbang:

I like the blue drive shaft

not exactly doin the same racin as you guys but im buildin a neon to run on a circle track asphalt should be fun its a stock class just strip it throw a roll bar and a harness in and im gone starts in april hopefully i can win a alittle to get some cash for the valiant

with the s**t weather we have had for the last month solid, the dragstrip seems like a distant dream. Supposed to open in April, maybe the frost will be thawed by then.
3 below as I sit here typing, can't get the garage over 40 with my heater!

66VALIANT said:
not exactly doin the same racin as you guys but im buildin a neon to run on a circle track asphalt should be fun its a stock class just strip it throw a roll bar and a harness in and im gone starts in april hopefully i can win a alittle to get some cash for the valiant
Let's have a look see at the neon,
I like scca raceing,I went last year to memphis And injoyed the car's and the Gall's, Just lookin :angel9:

Here in Arizona it's prime racing time! I belong to ADRA (Arizona Drag Racing Association) and we started Jan. 6th. Our Summit Racing Series starts 1-27-07. We usually take off in July and August cause it's too damn hot to race. Try sitting in your car with a race suit or even just a jacket and you fry in the car. But this time of year... hoo rah!

Tim

I just need to pull the motor & freshen it. Also need to buy a new car trailer. Other than that i"m ready. Oh buy the way, I also need money to. HA HA

572 i just watched the videos of your car, it made my day, that ain't nothing but killer. good luck on the 8's :wav:

Its cold here in kansas. If my plan comes together I going to go to Houston the end of Feburary I really want to go in the 8's. :thumbup:
Best of luck to all racers :thumbup:

The Dodge 002.jpg

-
Back