"Are you wanting to purchase it?"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
You dumb broad why do you think I messaged you. This is what I DETEST about phlakebook---why can't people take communications at face value, NO PUN INTENDED "face" book!!

really SMF on fakebook. dealing with 1 now. would almost go over to his house with a roll of nickels and introduce him to Mr. Cross. (whose first name is Right.)

It’s always fun when you post something on the internet or try to buy something. Either way the game is on

It's all part of the experience. Don't let it get on your nerves. Unfortunately, only about 20% or the respondents actually follow through. Makes it tough on serious buyers and sellers.

I don't do facebook, but part of "the art" of craigslist deals is tolerating the idiocy when others will not.

It seems to be the same everywhere- probably because the players are most likely on all the sites.

"Basic communications skills". The lacking ones, that is.........

It seems to be the same everywhere- probably because the players are most likely on all the sites.

"Is this still available?" It kills me how many of these I get with crickets attached........"Yes" (delete). 'Gotta put up with this when selling on line waiting for the "right buyer".

If you are pointing me out I haven’t received any pm’s. Are you talking about one of the mustangs? They are not finished yet. I don’t advertise on here so be more specific

that's because there are absolutely no A body mopars in missouri, none, completely dry of all car's and he looked
There seems to be a lot of B bodies in Mo though. St Louis made.

really SMF on fakebook. dealing with 1 now. would almost go over to his house with a roll of nickels and introduce him to Mr. Cross. (whose first name is Right.)
Man after my own heart. I think more people need a bust in the chops than what is actually being dished out these days...:)

I don't do facebook, but part of "the art" of craigslist deals is tolerating the idiocy when others will not.
I agree. I have had good luck on CL in the past. I once made an offer on a set of 4 used tires. The guy replied with "well, they are worth what I'm asking, but ok..." he then stood me up when I went to go meet him or her. Thing is it wasn't that lowball of an offer, and they could have said "no" and I still would have bought them.

-
Back