Arias Dome Pistons for 340 discovered.

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
Im sure most folks probably know of these but if they dont these are nice quality and priced right also .
A while back when I was putting a 340 together I cound have used these oh well live and learn
They also offer a flat top 340 piston .

Screenshot_2018-09-24-09-20-25.png

and you can modify the dome
Arias has built them for me with a quench dome on the intake side for open chamber heads- not quite as inexpensive but resonable

Im sure most folks probably know of these but if they dont these are nice quality and priced right also .
A while back when I was putting a 340 together I cound have used these oh well live and learn
They also offer a flat top 340 piston .

View attachment 1715227576
If you are talking about that 340 with Edelbrock rpm340 heads that i believe you never built,those pistons would not have fit that chamber anyway.

That is a great price for those. But you have to modify the dome or they hit the head even with an open chamber. Used a set in a 360 once and it cam out to 12.5 to 1. Didn't even know they still made them. On top of that for a 340? It was a screaming engine that's for sure!

If you are talking about that 340 with Edelbrock rpm340 heads that i believe you never built,those pistons would not have fit that chamber anyway.
Sold 340 stuff going with a 318 block and 3.20 stroke crank didnt quit just changed platforms.

That's why I said you have to custom fit them
chambers have changed over the years
still a good piston
what's the name of that shop that does good inexpensive piston mods for those that can't DIY

I have a set of NOS Arias domed pistons for my Cleveland. @Bighead440 found um for me. They are pretty badass.

Arias offered a cheaper heavier model called Arias Speedmasters. I recently sold a set of flat tops. Not sure if these are the cheaper ones or not.

I raided the same Ebay seller for some BB pistons, they were $300 for "max" dome 440 and quench dome 440 or 451 stroker B's. Those are seriously nice slugs for the money!!

-
Back