Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Maybe....... Most of the time it's a last minute decision here.

Isn't this last minute??

I need a oil gauge for Natalie as the idiot light is acting really stupid.
I can not put it under the dash as the a/c vent goes there.

Where should I install it. Years ago we put them on the door pillar. I do not know if they make these mounts anymore and would a single gauge sitting on the door pillar look kinda of dumb.
I am also thinking about getting a rally dash so I can put all my gauges and speedo/tach on the dash.

Help ?????

:thumbup:

Isn't this last minute??

NOT hardly last minute YET.......LOL

I need a oil gauge for Natalie as the idiot light is acting really stupid.
I can not put it under the dash as the a/c vent goes there.

Yes, An auxiliary oil pressure gauge is a great idea.

I am also thinking about getting a rally dash so I can put all my gauges and speedo/tach on the dash.

Help ?????

Way too much work.......Don't do it :-k

Will be at Superstition springs tonite...it's getting a lot of cars there now...Good friend of mine who is retired from Chrysler as an engine builder/mechanic will be there too...

would love to make it out but the 68 isn't licensed right now... and the swinger is just boring lol...

Cruise on Central is tomorrow 10/12 from 1-9pm. Weather looks perfect.......

Even if you don't bring your Mopar, it's a good time 8) You can park at one of the numerous locations along Central & plant yourself in a lawn chair on the sidewalk. It's a moving car show with lots of Hot Rod eye candy including a few :burnout:!! The police are pretty cool as long as you're not bein' an a**

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/events/articles/20121011cruise-on-central-phoenix.html

On to a new subject. Who in the Valley can rebuild a radiator or makes radiators for a reasonable price. North east valley preferable

Everything else major on Natalie will be new or rebuilt, why not the radiator

I see some aluminum ones lately. any good ????

On to a new subject. Who in the Valley can rebuild a radiator or makes radiators for a reasonable price. North east valley preferable

Everything else major on Natalie will be new or rebuilt, why not the radiator

I see some aluminum ones lately. any good ????

if i remember i'll ask the boss who our rad guy is...

http://tinyurl.com/mujf7bs
This is the one I ordered. The radiator it is replacing has only 2 cores and no trouble cooling the engine. This has 3 cores for better cooling. And when the temp outside is almost as hot as inside the engine cooling is essential

http://tinyurl.com/mujf7bs
This is the one I ordered. The radiator it is replacing has only 2 cores and no trouble cooling the engine. This has 3 cores for better cooling. And when the temp outside is almost as hot as inside the engine cooling is essential

probably going to have to cut the core support and WILL have the upper radiator bung moved to near center for the slant... unless you get creative with the thermostat housing as I did.

probably going to have to cut the core support and WILL have the upper radiator bung moved to near center for the slant... unless you get creative with the thermostat housing as I did.

For give me my ignorance. This is my first restoration in 35+ years. What am I doing wrong in laymen terms?
It is built for the 318 engine.

For give me my ignorance. This is my first restoration in 35+ years. What am I doing wrong in laymen terms?
It is built for the 318 engine.

didnt you post in the slant section awhile back?? i for some reason thought you had a slant car

didnt you post in the slant section awhile back?? i for some reason thought you had a slant car

I do not think so, if I did I did it by mistake.
As a matter of fact, I wanted a slant six but Natalie came with a 318 V8

So it is safe to assume I will not need to make all the modification you wrote about???

I do not think so, if I did I did it by mistake.
As a matter of fact, I wanted a slant six but Natalie came with a 318 V8

So it is safe to assume I will not need to make all the modification you wrote about???

have to check on core support opening but other than that yes

I have noticed most car events happen around Phoenix my wife and I have a condo rented in Flagstaff for the month of Nov . We are attempting to escape the great white north, is the weather going to be cool enough to discourage car shows . Thanks Bob

KOOL FM car show is this Saturday @ Westgate near the Cardinals Stadium........

HUGE show that includes all makes & models. Live Music too 8)

I have noticed most car events happen around Phoenix my wife and I have a condo rented in Flagstaff for the month of Nov . We are attempting to escape the great white north, is the weather going to be cool enough to discourage car shows . Thanks Bob

Bob, The weather should be perfect for you & your wife. Yes, lots of shows in November in the Phoenix metro area.

Feel free to post or send a PM for whatever weekend is best for you guys to come down to the valley. Maybe we can set up a FABO meet 'n greet.....:cheers:

Bob, The weather should be perfect for you & your wife. Yes, lots of shows in November in the Phoenix metro area.

Feel free to post or send a PM for whatever weekend is best for you guys to come down to the valley. Maybe we can set up a FABO meet 'n greet.....:cheers:

I would like to be part of that, assuming Natalie's engine is back in her

Thanks Guys . We will arrive Nov 1st and once we settle in I will get in touch to arrange a trip to the valley for a day . Thanks Again, Bob

I have Natalie back and just a few small this and thats. I have a couple glitches that I am chasing. I am planning on going to the Pavilions Saturday evening. Anyone else planning to go.
First I need to buy a couple lawn chairs, I am getting too old and crippled to stand around very long. I am sure the wife will want to sit also.

Ed

I was planning on going to the Pavilions tomorrow nite, is anyone else going?? I am going to drag my wife along.
Where we parked last time I was there (last row for car clubs), is that the proper place to park from here on out???

We're planning to go for awhile later this afternoon.......See 'ya there :thumblef:

-
Back