Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
I missed it again! Got too engrossed setting up the Demon's 8.75 saturday afternoon.

http://tinyurl.com/mujf7bs
This is the one I ordered. The radiator it is replacing has only 2 cores and no trouble cooling the engine. This has 3 cores for better cooling. And when the temp outside is almost as hot as inside the engine cooling is essential

BTW, the radiator I show in the link above DOES NOT FIT my vehicle. After much to-do about nothing, Champion shipped me a CC 526 (which is not shown on their website) and it fits almost perfect. I had to enlarge a couple mounting holes but nothing serious

I stopped in at O'Reilly's auto parts this afternoon to get needed parts. As I am driving out I hear someone blasting there horn.
I look over my shoulder and there is a beautiful Plymouth Duster that just pulled in.
His was a 70 Duster 360 white with black stripping.
I stopped and talked with him for a while, will probably catch him at some of the car shows around town. His name was Ted

Anyone going to the Pavilions on Saturday??? Someone told me about a similar type show up I-17 around Happy Valley Road, anyone know anything about that?

Thanks Guys . We will arrive Nov 1st and once we settle in I will get in touch to arrange a trip to the valley for a day . Thanks Again, Bob

Let's plan on doing a FABO Meet 'n Greet on Saturday Nov. 16th @ the Pavilions :cheers:

I missed it again! Got too engrossed setting up the Demon's 8.75 saturday afternoon.

Anyone going to the Pavilions on Saturday??? Someone told me about a similar type show up I-17 around Happy Valley Road, anyone know anything about that?

I'm not sure on tomorrow night, but how about meeting on the 16th with our member from Canada "BJs Duster". We have been communicating via PM. The 16th is Mopar Night @ the Scottsdale Pavilions :eek:ccasion:

Let's do it........:cheers:

Let's plan on doing a FABO Meet 'n Greet on Saturday Nov. 16th @ the Pavilions :cheers:

I'm not sure on tomorrow night, but how about meeting on the 16th with our member from Canada "BJs Duster". We have been communicating via PM. The 16th is Mopar Night @ the Scottsdale Pavilions :eek:ccasion:
16th is Good Guys, whatever the heck that is. I am putting her up on stilts tomorrow so the

Let's do it........:cheers:

Sounds good for me

Thanks for the invite! I'll try to make it.
(The Good Guys show is this weekend also, isn't it?)

Street Racers used to hang at Deer Valley and 17 at that Mexican place, but I havn't been there in awhile

I do not know this first hand. I was told that the pavilions are going to be packed this Saturday. When people are done with Good Guys, they head down to the pavilions. Take that for what its worth.

Great to hear!! Yes, Good Guys Show starts tomorrow & runs all weekend.

https://good-guys.com/swn

I do not know this first hand. I was told that the pavilions are going to be packed this Saturday. When people are done with Good Guys, they head down to the pavilions. Take that for what its worth.

It'll be packed for sure due to the Good Guys show........I think we'll try and make it there mid afternoon 3ish.

Sounds like we have a few members that are planning to attend :thumblef: 8-)

See 'ya there.........

I had every intention of going to the Pavilions this evening, but I have to beg off.
I started prepping Natalie for the painting of the left front fender, I could not get the spray gun to work properly and she was a mess and all taped up.

I just figured out what was not working, I did not turn the air on high enough on the gun. Live and learn.

I got there around 7:00 and only saw one A Body - (red 1st gen Barracuda)...did everybody head home already by then?

I got there around 7:00 and only saw one A Body - (red 1st gen Barracuda)...did everybody head home already by then?

We were still there along with a few other members until just before 8pm. I saw the red Cuda parked in the 1st row nearest Mickey D's. The Mopar group parking was on the West side, 1st row (opposite side of the lot)

Sorry you missed us :eek:ops:

We really should schedule a meet just for FABO members. Somewhere central. This way we can get to know each other without all the commotion that is the Pavilions.

We could meet at someones house or at a WalMart parking lot.
What do you all think?

Sounds like a plan - maybe we should shoot for after the holidays?

Did anyone attend the Good Guys last weekend? I have not heard word one about it.
I expected some chatter about it. I normally do not watch the local news, but did not see anything about it on the "News at 10"commercials.

We really should schedule a meet just for FABO members. Somewhere central. This way we can get to know each other without all the commotion that is the Pavilions.

We could meet at someones house or at a WalMart parking lot.
What do you all think?

My Dart is in pieces but I would be interested in meeting members and shooting the chit.

A little damp at Pavillions last saturday...
didnt keep the U.A.E. guys from showing up though...
you'd think rain would be a real novelty to them :D

Hi!

I'm spending first two weeks of December in CA and will make a short trip from Oakland to Phoenix to visit a friend from 13th up to 15th...

He wrote there would be every Saturday some carmeeting at the pavillons...

What I've to expect?

Are there many cars? Big fun or just hanging around?

-
Back