Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Weather looks to be good for the pavillions this saturday (11/30)...who's going?
Should be in the low 70's...

My wife is a member of an organization that is having a event we may want to be a part of:
What do you think
Hot Cakes and Hot Cars

SAVE THE DATE
On Saturday January 11, 2014 we will host our first pancake breakfast fundraiser Hot Cakes & Hot Cars.

A pancake breakfast will be served from
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and will include pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, coffee and orange juice. In addition to the warm delicious hot cakes, you can also enjoy the hot cars. Car collectors and enthusiasts from around the Valley will have a variety of historic and custom vehicles to feast your eyes on.
100% of the proceeds will benefit
New Pathways for Youth.
Tickets

http://tinyurl.com/mbo8xul

Facebook page is http://tinyurl.com/k87t4mq
:coffee2:

As I get more information I will post it here

Hi!

I'm spending first two weeks of December in CA and will make a short trip from Oakland to Phoenix to visit a friend from 13th up to 15th...

He wrote there would be every Saturday some carmeeting at the pavillons...

What I've to expect?

Are there many cars? Big fun or just hanging around?

Yes big&bad, Saturday Dec. 14th should be a good show @ the Pavilions as long as it's not raining :toothy2:

It will be worth your time & I'm guessing about 200 cars......:D

Pawned.......Looks like a cool show & worthy cause. Maybe we can make it.... It would be cool to have lotsa Mopars there :D

Weather looks to be good for the pavillions this saturday (11/30)...who's going?
Should be in the low 70's...

Sorry Jim...We were outta town. Will try to make 1 more Saturday before Christmas. Maybe on the 14th?

I didnt make it Saturday either!:D
I did make it to the GCC swap Sunday morning though...I was hoping to find another spare tire for my truck before I head to SoCal to pick up another F this week. :violent1:
No such luck...LOL
Not many MOPAR parts either...pretty typical there, but I still go...:blob:

14th sounds good :burnout: :glasses7:

Yes big&bad, Saturday Dec. 14th should be a good show @ the Pavilions as long as it's not raining :toothy2:

It will be worth your time & I'm guessing about 200 cars......:D

Thx - so please don't be irritated, if someone with bad english acknowledge will ask if you're a fabo member - I will be there!

We just contacted the organizers to get the story on Hot Cars, but the person in charge will not be back until Monday. I will let you know when I know

My wife is a member of an organization that is having a event we may want to be a part of:
What do you think
Hot Cakes and Hot Cars

SAVE THE DATE
On Saturday January 11, 2014 we will host our first pancake breakfast fundraiser Hot Cakes & Hot Cars.

8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and will include pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, coffee and orange juice. In addition to the warm delicious hot cakes, you can also enjoy the hot cars. Car collectors and enthusiasts from around the Valley will have a variety of historic and custom vehicles to feast your eyes on.
New Pathways for Youth.
Tickets

As I get more information I will post it here

Looks like a great Saturday is coming, weather-wise...sunny and *70...

I just put in a call to the organizer of the Hot cakes and Hot cars, on January 11.
When he gets back to me I will forward it all to you in this thread.

We just contacted the organizers to get the story on Hot Cars, but the person in charge will not be back until Monday. I will let you know when I know

I just put in a call to the organizer of the Hot cakes and Hot cars, on January 11.
When he gets back to me I will forward it all to you in this thread.

I just hung up with the organizer, George Garica, of the Hot Cakes and Hot Cars. He says he has a commitment from some group to bring about 30 cars.
It will be held at 20th Street and Camelback, Directly behind the Best Buy and I think in front of Miracle Mile Deli.

He would like the cars there by 7:30am and it will go till about 10:30.
the Hot Cars owners will received one free breakfast.
My wife volunteers there so I will be there for sure

Let me know what else I can help with.

This coming Saturday January 4th is the 1st of 2 Pavilions events for the upcoming Scottsdale Auto Auctions. If you're planning to bring your car, you might want to consider getting there earlier than normal. It WILL be jammed with some beautiful Classics, Muscle Cars, Exotics, Motorcycles, etc.

Hope to see a few members there with or without their rides :cheers:

Attachments

• R&S Pavilions Night.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 145
  • R&S pavilions Night 002.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 138

Is anyone interested in this event for January 11th???
Will I be the only Mopar there?

Is anyone interested in this event for January 11th???
Will I be the only Mopar there?

To be honest, I forgot that Jan 11th is a huge event night for the Pavilions. I doubt we can make both shows........Sorry

This coming Saturday January 4th is the 1st of 2 Pavilions events for the upcoming Scottsdale Auto Auctions. If you're planning to bring your car, you might want to consider getting there earlier than normal. It WILL be jammed with some beautiful Classics, Muscle Cars, Exotics, Motorcycles, etc.

I just looked up the Russo and Steele on the net. http://tinyurl.com/nakh527
I says it starts on January 15 thru the 19th. Nothing on the 4th.

I was just sitting down to start preping the fender for a clear coat. So I doubt I will get to the pavilions. Truthfully, I am not a fan of big crowds

Did you get there last Sat? I had a previous (so I was told!:protest:) commitment from 3 to 7 so it wasnt going to happen.
MOPAR Club show is coming up on the 19th...should be excellent at the new location:cheers:

Did you get there last Sat? I had a previous (so I was told!:protest:) commitment from 3 to 7 so it wasnt going to happen.
MOPAR Club show is coming up on the 19th...should be excellent at the new location:cheers:

Yep.....Cars were double parked all over the aisles. It was jammed :-D

Hoping to make the show on the 19th. Have to decide whether to drive @ R&S or go to the show....Kind of waiting for the weather forecast first LOL. Hope to see 'ya there :cheers:

Yep.....Cars were double parked all over the aisles. It was jammed :-D

Hoping to make the show on the 19th. Have to decide whether to drive @ R&S or go to the show....Kind of waiting for the weather forecast first LOL. Hope to see 'ya there :cheers:

For the 19th I'm predicting sunny, low 70's :glasses7:

I never miss the club show.:burnout: Its the only chance I have to see a bunch of locals who dont go to anything else!8-[ Plus I dont get out a lot :-D

Should be low 70's this Saturday too...AND its MOPAR night at the Pav :happy6:

Love your weather predictions Jim....Your crystal balls must be bigger & better than mine :scratch: LOL :p

I'm planning on making this show, hopefully I will score some parts at the swap meet for the Grandson Duster rebuild!!

This show is this Saturday Morning. They asked for cars to be there between 7 and 7:30am the car show will end around 10:30 am.

The event will provide car owners with their Hot Cake breakfast.
I will be there with my Duster (Natalie) and I would appreciate any other Mopar owner to come over with their cars. Come on, it will give you a reason to drive your A body.

It will be held at 20th Street and Camelback, Directly behind the Best Buy and I think in front of Miracle Mile Deli.

What do you think
Hot Cakes and Hot Cars

SAVE THE DATE

New Pathways for Youth.
Tickets

-
Back