Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Sorry, I would have gone if I got the message sooner. I have been spending all day milling moulding for a project on the house. I have sawdust about 4 inches deep in the garage.

:eek:ops: Sorry Pawned, I should have posted sooner!!

What a nice day for a show........mid 70's :D

As this is the third Thursday of the month, it is safe to assume that this Saturday will also be the 3rd of the month. Is anyone planning on going to the show this Saturday night? Hopefully pretty close to sundown

For the most part, Natalie is in great mechanical condition. If there will be a few of us out there, Natalie and I will plan on being there too.

Who have you guys used for window tinting on your cars? Were you satisfied with them and the product? Do you know what product you had?

Thanx Ed

Is anyone going to the show on Saturday?
Is anyone out there? I am beginning to feel like the last living cell in a human body.

Is anyone out there? I am beginning to feel like the last living cell in a human body.

If it's in the valley you can be dang sure I won't be there. :)
Heck it's over 90 here, so I can imagine what it's like down there.

I also think 6paktogo had her shoes melt to the floor and can't get to her computer. :)

If it's in the valley you can be dang sure I won't be there. :)
Heck it's over 90 here, so I can imagine what it's like down there.

I also think 6paktogo had her shoes melt to the floor and can't get to her computer. :)

Where do you live? The trick is to go past sundown.

I doubt we can make the show, sorry & really busy right now....Hopefully again soon!!

It's pretty hot too LOL

LMAO @ TB :)

Should be a bit cooler this Saturday...MOPAR night at Pavillions...
Doesnt look like rain Saturday at this point either.
We did get dumped on here yesterday late afternoon...close to 3" in my rain gauge...all in just a couple hours too.
I bet somebody on the north side has a river running through their yard too.:D

This Saturday, the 20th looks like it will be a fairly nice day for the Pavilions.
May be some rain, I hope so, but the temps will be in the high 80s to mid 90. May be time to go back to the show????
Mopar Day

We're going to try & make it this Saturday for Mopar Night...

Hope to see a few of you there!! :)

I am still fighting the ATF leak. I know where it is coming from but I am having much troubles with the bolts that hold the pan on.
Hopefully I will be able to patch it back together for Sat. nite at the Pavilions

I'm going to try and start making it to some of the ones down there, but not when it's over 100 degrees. :) 6pk2goDemon would know more about that one than enyone else probably would.

The lady that runs that show also runs the "Cruise on Central" and several other large car shows in the Valley. It's quite a bit further than the Pavilions for us, but may have to give it a try......

I'm going to try and start making it to some of the ones down there, but not when it's over 100 degrees. :) 6pk2goDemon would know more about that one than enyone else probably would.

That sounds like a plan.....Let's get together again :)

Tis the season for all the desert dwellers to come out of hiding and get to enjoying this great weather :D:cheers::D
Before we know it swap and show season will be in full-swing...so get out your comfy footwear :D :burnout:

Attachments

• 100_3173b.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 194
I usually go to a show over at 67th ave and Bell on Fri/Sat evenings. Quite a few mopars show up there usually.

Tis the season for all the desert dwellers to come out of hiding and get to enjoying this great weather :D:cheers::D
Before we know it swap and show season will be in full-swing...so get out your comfy footwear :D :burnout:

With ALL the eye candy attending that event, you took pics of a guys legs?? :color: ??

LOL :)

-
Back